46

"Tring Tring" yangyang rang jaemin's doorbell.

Jaemin opened the door, thay came back from the party around 2am or maybe around 3.

His hair was all messed up because he just woke up about 5-10 minutes ago. "Oh yangyang what are you doing here?" He asked, "come inside.

Yangyang went inside following jaemin. "Did you brush your teeth?" Yangyang asked.

"Yeah why?"
"I made breakfast for us" yangyang smiled widely.

"Ohh thanks"

Yangyang was hoping something else when he came here, maybe atleast a hug. Did jaemin forgot whatever happened last night?

"Umm jaemin" yangyang started, jaemin looked up who was settling the breakfast on the table.

"Yeah"

"Do you perhaps remember anything?"

"What do you mean?" Jaemin sticked together his brows.

"Do you really not remember, I mean last night?"

"What happened last night, Is it something important?"

"Nothing" yangyang shook his head and pouted. What was he thinking? A drunk man confessed to him why did he even said yes, was he out of his mind.

"You really don't remember?" He started again. Jaemin shook his head. Yangyang sulked in his place.

"Pfft....."

"Did you just laugh?" Yangyang said.

Jaemin started laughing loudly, "you should've seen your face" jaemin pointed his finger at yangyang still laughing at him.

"Why are you laughing?" Yangyang was confused.

"Ofcourse I remember you silly" jaemin said and tried to hug yangyang, but yangyang was not having any of it. He refused his hugs.

"I hate you" yangyang was angry at jaemin, he was so furious and red, how could he prank at him. And also he laughed at him.

He stood up from his place and tried to leave, but jaemin was quick to pull him back and back hugged him.

"Leave me, let me go" yangyang pouted.
Jaemin just tightened his grip.

"Let me-" bad for him his stomach grumbled at the wrong time.

Jaemin chuckled at him, "lets eat".

Yangyang can't say no to food. He huffed and took a seat. Jaemin seated beside him.

He angrily took the bite of his sandwich. "You're so cute" jaemin said. He looked angry from outside but in actual he was blushing so hard internally.

"Look at you eating like a 2 year old kid" jaemin wiped yangyang's lip's corners.

"2 year old kid?!...look at you looking like trash" yangyang replied back.

"Yah don't insult my handsome face"

"Handsome face tch" yangyang sassily said.

"Yangyang don't still be mad at me, I'm sorry"

"Since you apologized, I forgive you" but the reality is he can't be angry at jaemin, he just can't resist him.

"Really" jaemin happily hugged his boyfriend. "Thank you" jaemin pecked his cheeks causing him to blush even more.

°°°

Jisung was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling idly. Jeno and mark tried to talk to him but he didn't bother to talk to them. They both were worried for jisung.