05

At lunch, mostly haechan, yangyang and chenle were talking and other stayed silent, they only spoke when needed. The bell rang again indicating them, they have 1 or 2 more classes to attend. Mark excused himself and took jeno with him. Then everybody left the table only jisung and chenle were sitting there.

"Hey don't you have any class", jisung asked to the boy. Chenle raised his head and said,"i've but its in 15min and why are you here don't you have any class"chenle said putting both of his hands at the table. "I'm free for 20mins, i mean the classes are in 20mins." Jisung replied. "Are you free after college i mean we can hangout i can show you around" jisung said again. "Why, are asking me out" chenle said raising his eyebrow. "No no i mean friendly hangout" jisung stuterd. "Hey i was just joking i'll be happy if you show me around"chenle said laughing at jisung whos face was now red as tomato.
Then jisung pulled out his phone and handed it to chenle . Chenle looked at him confused. "Put your no. so i can msg you when and where to meet"jisung said smiling. Chenle wrote his no. on jisung's phone and handed it back to jisung.

                                    °°°

While mark and jeno were heading back to the class, mark saw renjun sitting alone on a bench and a sketchbook in his hands. He than told jeno that he can go first. Jeno nodded and left for the class. Mark walked towards renjun and stood infront of him but renjun was so focused in his drawing that he didn't noticed mark in front of him.

"Hey" mark said and renjun flinched at sudden voice and looked up. "I'm sorry i didn't meant to scare you" mark said scratched back of his head. "No its ok i was too focused" renjun said patting beside him. Mark took the sign and sat beside him. Renjun continued his drawing and mark was just looking at renjun's hands, how beautifully it moved. "Don't you have any classes" renjun asked not looking away from his drawing. "Hmm i've" mark replied looking at renjun. Renjun didn't said anything further. They sat in comfortable silence. "Beautiful" suddenly mark blurted out. Renjun paused and looked at mark. "I mean your drawing its beautiful"mark said reminding himself that renjun commited. Renjun giggled and thanked him.

"Mark why didn't you came to the class"a voice said. Mark recognised the voice and looked up, jeno and jisung stood infront of him. "Ohh shoot jeno i think forgot the time" mark said looking at his phone and standing from the bench. "Its okk you can take jeno's notes"jisung said. "Guys lets go or i'll miss this class too" mark said and started walking. He stopped when he felt a tug on his bag. He turned and saw jeno and jisung laughing out loud, he then looked at renjun who was also laughing 'not so loud' at him. He wanna disappear for panicking. "Mark we've like 15 mins to the last class" jisung said as he tried to control his laugh. Jeno nodded and said " i think you are forgetting something" jeno said eyeing between mark and renjun. "Ohh yeah he's renjun and we met on the day of orientation" mark replied. Renjun bowed and smiled. "They are jisung and jeno, my flatmates and also classmates". "Hi nice to meet you" jeno said as he also bowed. "Reonjeon, nice to meet you" jisung said. "Its not reonjeon its renjun" he smiled and corrected him and jeno and jisung repeated after him. "I think you guys should go and its time for my class too" renjun said looking at them and mark nodded. Jeno and jisung walked away first. Mark took out phone and waited for renjun to finish  his packing. "Can i have your number, i mean if you don't want--". Renjun took his phone from him before he can finish the sentence and typed down his no. "Go or you'll be late" renjun said as he looked at jeno and jisung waiting for mark. They bid goodbyes and went to class.

                                     °°°

Yangyang was walking when a car pulled behind him. Yangyang looked behind to see who was in the car. When the car's glass rolled down haechan and jaemin were inside. "Hey yangie why are you walking alone" haechan asked. "My apartment is few blocks away and i can't find the company"yangyang said. "Come inside jaemin will drive us, right"haechan said and looked at jaemin. Jaemin smiled at him and said,"come on yangyang or haechan will have to drag you and we're neighbours too". Yangyang nodded and sat inside the car. Jaemin first dropped haechan and kissed him before stepping out of car. "So sweet" haechan thought. Then jaemin drove to their apartment.

When yangyang was about enter his apartment jaemin stopped him and said"wait yangyang, you"re our friend and you can ask us any kind favour, okay". Yangyang nodded and entered his apartment.

                                  °°°

Chenle was just scrolling through the social media when a unknown no. messeged him.

+*******689
Hi..

You
Umm.. who??

+*******689
Jisung..

You
Ohh..

Jisungiee..
Are you up for the offer..
I wanna take you somewhere

You
Yes ofcourse
Btw where are we going..

Jisungiee..
Its a surprise
Trust me you gonna love it..

You
Address- xyz abc
Flat no.- 127

Jisungiee..
??

You
How you gonna pick me
without knowing my address..

Jisungiee..
Ohh hehe
Okay be ready in 15 min..

You
Okay, bye..

Jisungiee..
Bye..

Jisung got ready and went out of his room. Jeno who was watching tv looked at him and asked "where are you going". "I'm going out to meet a friend"he answered. 

"Let us know about your friend when you get back"mark smirked and sat beside jeno.
"Yeah yeah" jisung said and went out of the door.

                                   °°°      

Jeno and mark were watching a movie when jeno's phone rang, he looked at the caller id suddenly his face changed and he just ignored it. His phone rang again and again, he then put his phone on silent. Mark noticed as his phone lit up many times.

"Why don't you just pick up and talk to him" mark said. Jeno looked at him and shaked his head in denial. His face looked like he's about to cry but holding it. Mark rubbed jeno's back.

His phone rang again but this time mark've had enough and picked his phone.

"Oh god finally, why aren't you answering my messeges, what took you so long to pick up the damn phone, did i do something wrong, are you angry at me, are you sick should i come to your flat, jeno why aren't you saying something" haechan said in one breath.

"Hello to you too donghyuck and this is mark not jeno"he replied.

"Where's jeno i need to talk to him, i didn't got any chance at university"haechan said. "First of all calm down, he was busy with shifting here with us, so may be he forgot to reply and he went market to buy somethings he forgot to bring" mark said. First was true but second one was a total lie because jeno was there infornt of mark listening to their conversation.

"Okay, but when he comes back tell him to call me and i was worried" haechan said in a low voice. He okayed and cut the call and jeno loudly sighed.

A/n: thank you for reading💚💚