29

Like usual they attended their classes and now they were at the cafeteria munching on their foods.

"Hey jisung who is the most cutest here?" Chenle whispered to jisung. "Umm haechan?" Jisung replied in same tone.

"Yaahhh when I am here don't talk about someone else" chenle shouted and smacked jisung's arm.

They all flinched by his sudden loud voice. "What's wrong?" Haechan asked. "Hmph!" Chenle didn't say anything,he crossed his hands and slumped on his seat. Jisung chuckled at his cuteness.

On the other hand jaemin was giving haechan cold treatment. He wasn't talking much to him. It's not like he didn't care about him, he still loves him. But he just doesn't want to talk to him right now.

"Jaemin what happened?" Haechan asked in a low voice, only jaemin can hear him. "Nothing" he shortly replied. "Did I do something wrong" haechan face saddened at lack of response. Jaemin didn't say anything.

Today yangyang wasn't there with them. He was with lucas and his friends. Jaemin felt alone without him. Cause jaemin is more comfortable with him since starting.

"Renjun do you want to go there?" Mark asked renjun. "Where?" Renjun was confused. "Art exhibition" mark told him. "Yes sure why not" renjun's eyes glimmered by hearing art word.

°°°

"Lets go" mark came to renjun who was waiting for him outside. "yeah".

They walked to the bus stop. They waited for the bus, but not for too long. After few minutes bus came.

They walked inside the bus, mark paid for both of them. And finally after few minutes they arrived at the art exhibition.

"Hey look at that" mark poked renjun's shoulder who was busy staring at painting. "Hmm where?" Renjun asked. "The chair" mark pointed at the chair.

"Isn't it weird!" Mark said. "What is weird?" Renjun made a confused face. "They just put the chair upside down, I can also do it. Is that even a art?" Mark laughed at his own joke. Renjun giggled at mark.

There were so many art work that were really nice. And there were also that type of arts that mark found it weird or maybe funny. They almost spent one hour there. Time passed by nobody noticed.

"Umm renjun do you wanna go eat ice cream?" Mark asked suddenly. "Yeah sure" renjun smiled at the name of ice cream.

They walked to the ice cream parlour. When they entered the shop, worker welcomed them.

"So which one would you like to eat?" Mark asked him. "Mint choco chip" he replied.

"Okay, so one mint choco chip and one choco chip cookie dough" mark told one of the worker.

Their ordered arrived quickly. Without wasting any time they attacked in their ice creams.

"Wahhhhh, its so tasty" renjun said. "Yes" mark nodded his head. They ate their ice creams like they never ate it, its their first time.

Renjun was eating like a two years old kid. Mark chuckled at him. Their was ice cream on renjun's lips. Mark thought it was cute. He didn't realise he was staring at him.

Renjun felt stare on him, he shifted his gaze from ice cream to mark. He sat straight in his place. "Is there something on my face?" Renjun asked. Mark didn't say anything and nodded his head, never shifting his eyes away from renjun. "Where?" Renjun said wiping his cheeks, forehead.

Mark shook his head, and wiped his thumb on renjun's lips. Renjun widened his eyes in shock. "There was ice cream on your lips" mark wiped his thumb with tissue. "Ohh" renjun awkwardly chuckled and rubbed his nape because of embarrassment. "It's okay, just eat your ice cream as you want" mark laughed at him.

°°°

"Jaemin is there something wrong?" Haechan asked. Jaemin didn't reply.

"Did I do something wrong?" Haechan asked again but didn't get any reply. Haechan was following jaemin from behind. He just wanted to know what happened with his boyfriend. Or maybe he did something wrong that made him....upset?.

He was being frustrated by now. Jaemin wasn't talking to him. He is giving him cold treatment.

He grabbed jaemin's arm and pulled him towards himself. "Jaemin why are you not answering me?" Haechan was annoyed. Jaemin just sighed and replied, "I'm not feeling well, I'm going home".

With that he left haechan alone.

' Wait why did I leave him alone. How will he get home. What if something bad will happen with him. How dumb can I be, I'm so dumb. I shouldn't leave him alone. I have to get him home safely '. Jaemin thought. He turned around towards haechan, but ' I don't think he needs me'. He saw a familiar figure with haechan who was asking the same question that haechan was asking him earlier (is there something wrong?, What happened?).  He turned around and went home with his already broken heart.

°°°

"What happened hyuck why are you looking sad?" Jeno put his both hands on haechan's shoulder. Haechan shook his head and didn't say anything. Haechan wasn't looking at jeno in his eyes, he was looking at the ground.

"Really hyuck! Tell me what happened why are you sad?" Jeno said. Haechan looked up, "nothing is wrong really believe me" haechan assured him. "I don't believe it, but if you say so" jeno said. "But you can tell me you know" he added. "Nothing is wrong I'm going home, bye" haechan started to walk away.

"Wait where is jaemin? You always go home with him" jeno asked. "He went home earlier he wasn't feeling well" haechan replied.

"Okay then lets go with me" jeno didn't give him chance say anything. He dragged haechan to his car.

In the car, they was a silence between them. But one thought popped up in haechan's mind. "Wait tomorrow is 100th day of our relationship!" Haechan shouted suddenly. Jeno was shocked at his sudden voice.

"What should I get him" haechan made a thinking gesture. "Jeno do you have something in your mind?" He asked jeno. Jeno shook his head. "Should we on a date?" He said. "Maybe" jeno replied.

"I should prepare something good for him, he'll be so happy"

Haechan was blabbering his thoughts all along the way to his home.

When he arrived at his house. He was still thinking about the date. He wanted to make jaemin happy. He wanted to do best for him.

At night when he was wrapping his gift for jaemin he got a message.

Jaemin🐰♡
Lets meet tomorrow

You
Okay
:)

' Wait does he remember it? Yesssss he remembers it' haechan giggled at his thought. He was happy because jaemin remember, tomorrow is their hundredth day of their relationship.

That day haechan didn't get much sleep. Because he was excited for tomorrow.

A/n: Than you for reading💚