22

Time skip...

Today's sunday.
Mark is coming back to seoul. Jeno decided to go and pick him up from airport. He got dressed up and grabbed his car key. He drove off to airport, he was also curious to see mark.

He didn't tell mark that he was coming to pick him. When he arrived at airport he saw mark coming out from the entrance, eyes sticked to his phone.

"Mark! Here" he shouted to catch his attention. Mark looked his right and left to find the owner of voice. "Oh hi jeno" mark waved his hand at him. "Lets go, im here to pick you up" jeno said. "Okay lets go.

They went to parking area and they hopped inside the car.

While on their way to their apartment, mark started a conversation. "Renjun told me that you guys fought" mark asked hesitantly. "Yes" jeno heaved a sigh. "He also told me that its all happened because of him, is it true?" Mark said. "No its not because of him don't worry" jeno assured him.

"So what happened actually" he asked. "Hmm we decided to play truth and dare, chenle asked who he likes and he was uncomfortable with this. Haechan was forcing him, so I kinda shouted at him" he suddenly stopped the car and banged his head on staring wheel. Mark was scared by his sudden reaction.

"Hey relax you scared me" mark said breathing heavily. "Sorry but im really frustrated right now, he isn't talking to me now" he made fake crying noises. "Don't worry everything will be fine, okay" mark comforted him.

°°°

When they arrived at their apartment. Jeno's curiosity was eating him up, so he went to haechan's house.

He rang the doorbell. Haechan's mom opened the door. "Hello aunty" he greeted her. "Hi jeno, come inside" his mom welcomed him inside. "Is hyuck here?" He asked her. "He is in his room" she told him. He nodded his head and proceeded to go to haechan's room. But haechan's stopped him. "Jeno! Is there something wrong with him, he is so gloomy these days" she asked him. "I'll talk to him". He said and went to haechan's room.

When he went inside, he saw haechan sleeping peacefully in his bed. He didn't want to wake him up so laid beside him silently. Haechan is so comfortable that he also fell asleep beside him.

°°°

"Oww" jeno woke up feeling pain on his nose. He rubbed his nose and sat upright, he saw haechan holding a pillow. "Why are you here!" Haechan shouted. He looked at haechan and didn't say anything. "I said why are you here, why are you sleeping here, i don't want to talk you to you, i don't want to see you, i hate you" haechan said fuming with anger. And that last three words were enough to break his heart.

He was about to say something but someone barged inside the room. "Why are you here?" Jaemin asked him. "Im here to talk to haechan" he replied. "But i don't want to talk to you" haechan said looking at ground. "But i want to" he said. "He said he doesn't want to talk to you, don't you understand" jaemin said to him getting more angry. He reached his hand to grab haechan but, before he could do anything jaemin stopped him.

"Can you just leave" haechan said. "I won-" he didn't get to complete his words, jaemin pushed him harder causing him to fell on the ground. While balancing himself his right ankle got twisted and his head got banged at the table behind him. "Aahhh" he felt pain on his right ankle. Haechan tensed up and went jeno with tears in his eyes. He proceeded to help jeno to get him up. "Are you okay, let me see your leg, can you stand up" haechan said not giving any chance to jeno to say something.

He tried to stand up but the pain was that much that he couldn't stand up and fell right on his butt. Haechan helped him to stand up and looked at jaemin. "Why did you do that" he said. Jaemin felt guilty for pushing him like that. "I am sorry" jaemin muttered.

Haechan's mom came running to his room. "What happened here?, i heard falling noises" she asked. When she looked at jeno, she ran up to him. "Jeno how did you fell, let me take a look" she said. He was sitting on the bed rubbing his ankle to ease the pain a little bit. "We should take you to hospital, it doesn't look good". She said to him. "Haechan get ready, and you two are taking him to hospital" she said pointing at jaemin and haechan. Haechan nodded his head.

°°°

Jaemin drove them to nearest hospital. Jeno wasn't able to walk properly from the major pain. So haechan and jaemin had to give him support to walk.

Doctor told them that his leg will take time to recover, so he shouldn't do any heavy work. He have to take a rest for a while. They also gave him crutches for support while walking.

When they went out of hospital, haechan started to lecture him like he is his mom. "Look, as the doctor said you shouldn't do anything, you have to rest, you are not going anywhere without me. I'll be with you, you have no choices. I'll come to see you everyday, after classes, Understood!".

°°°

"Ayy man what happened to you?" Jisung asked, he was sitting at the living room watching television. He helped jeno to sit on the couch. Haechan and jaemin also followed them.

Mark also came to living room. When he looked at jeno, he got worried.

After sometime, jaemin and haechan left their apartment.

On the car,
"Why did you have to push him?" Haechan said and heaved a sigh. "I didn't do it on purpose!" Jaemin stated getting annoyed, because these days haechan is always talking about jeno, not even a single day went without haechan talking about him. He is his boyfriend he should focus on him.

"You didn't have to do that now look at his state, he can't walk properly because of you!" He said with angry tone, he was angry with jeno a while ago but he is his bestfriend after all, he was really worried for him. "You're saying it like it's all my fault, you're the who didn't want to talk to him. I JUST WANTED TO CARE FOR YOU!" Jaemin tried to remain calm but haechan is testing his patience.

And here haechan is a emotional person, he is a precious that if somebody will touch him he'll get hurt. His eyes brimmed with tears when jaemin suddenly shouted. He doesn't really like to be shouted.

"Stop the car" he said controlling his tears not to fall. "No!" Jaemin said. "Please stop" he was on the edge to jump out of car. "I said no!" "I SAID STOP THE CAR!" haechan had enough and he shouted. Jaemin suddenly stopped the car.

Haechan was about to open the door, but jaemin grabbed his hand. Haechan wasn't looking at him, he didn't realise that his tears were falling constantly, he didn't even bother to wipe them.

Haechan wasn't looking at him, so he had to force him to made him look at him. He grabbed haechan's chin and him look at him. Haechan made a pained face, jaemin had grabbed his chin forcefully and it hurt him. Jaemin noticed it and his expressions softened. He loosed his gripped.

"I am sorry" he whispered slowly, but enough for haechan to hear. Haechan didn't say anything, and looked at his lap. Jaemin wrapped his arm around his shoulder and hugged him. "I am sorry for shouting at you" he said lowly on his ear. Haechan sniffled and also wrapped his arm around jaemin, "No, i am sorry for behaving like this. I am sorry", he said sniffling.

Jaemin smiled at his boyfriend and looked at him. He placed a kiss on his forehead.

A/n: Thak you for reading 💚