47

Saturday came soon in a flash of a time.

Renjun was so excited to watch this movie, especially when he is watching it with mark.

Renjun tried to dress nicely, he wanted to look great in mark's eyes. He styled his hair, some hair strands falling on his eyes.

He arrived 15 minutes earlier than the time. He was waiting for mark. To less the time he bought some popcorn and cola.

He was waiting for mark to arrive. Crowd was getting more and more, but mark was still not there.

"Am I too early?" He talked to himself.
"Maybe I should call him"

He took out his phone and called on mark's number. Mark soon received his call and told him that he is on his way.

Fifteen minutes had already passed, all the people were getting inside the cinema halls, there were so many kids with their parents.

Renjun impatiently tapped his foot on the floor.

"Maybe I should wait for him here" he looked around the entrance door for mark.

Another fifteen minutes has passed but there was no sign of mark.

He thought maybe he got stuck on traffic.

But there was a bad feeling also, he didn't what kind of feeling it is.

He was losing his hope of seeing mark. And guess what another fifteen minutes had passed, but still mark wasn't there.

"Should I call him again" he called mark but he didn't pick up.

He decided to call again, and this time call got picked up.

But it wasn't mark's voice.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"Hello it says renjun on his phone, I guess you are a friend of him. Whoever's phone is this got into an accident, we called an ambulance they took him. They are taking him to Seoul Hospital, you can come there and take his phone from me I'm wearing red shirt and black jacket, I hope this person would live"

"Y-yes I-im coming" he immediately cut the call and left his popcorn and cola untouched.

He ran out of cinema. Tears started flowing from his eyes.

He got a taxi, he told the driver to drive him to Seoul Hospital as soon as possible.

He arrived at the hospital. He searched for the person he talked on the phone.

He saw a person wearing red shirt and black jacket. Tension can be seen on his face too.

"Excuse me, was it you who told me about the accident?" Renjun asked.

"Yes here" he gave the phone to renjun.

"How did it happen?"

"He was crossing the road, a car came towards him and hit him. Driver was drunk as hell"

"Where did they take mark?"

"To the third floor"

"Thank you so much"

Renjun took the lift to third floor.

Renjun was biting his lips to prevent himself from crying, and he cried. 'he's alright don't worry too much renjun'

He arrived at the third floor, there was too much mess nurses were running from here to there doctors were so tense.

He walked more further mark's was laying there on a stretcher. He became so weak after seeing the blood.