12

Time skip...

Its already weekend.

Taeyong hyung
Tell me your address,
I've arrived here in Seoul.

You
Yeahhh finally you are here
xxxxxx02
This is my address
Come fast hyung

Taeyong hyung
Yes yes I'm coming

Mark was sitting at the couch in living room. He looked at the time it was just the afternoon time. Mark was really excited to meet his cousin so called taryong hyung again after a long time. He was always with him since birth, they were like real brothers, Brother from another mother.

He again and again checked the time, finally his doorbell rang. He got up to open the door. There he saw taeyong standing in front of his door. He hugged him and said "I missed you hyung, it's been a really long time", "I missed you too mark, but now I'm here" taeyong replied to him. "Come in hyung" mark said and dragged him inside. "Oh jeno where are you going" jeno was dressed up like he's going outside. "I'm going at hyuck's place" he said and looked at taeyong. "He is my cousin brother taeyong hyung" mark told him. "Nice to meet you hyung" jeno said, "Nice to meet you too jeno, mark told me about you" taeyong said shaking hands with jeno. "So i should go now, see you later" he waved at both of them.

Currently they were watching television "Hyung its really a long time we've talked, actually I wanted to tell you something" mark said looking at taeyong. "Yes spill the tea" taeyong said. "I actually like someone" mark said nervously rubbing his nape. "What! really! mark I'm very happy,you know" taeyong said excitedly but his smile faded away after seeing his brother's sad face. "What's wrong then, what happen?" he asked. "Umm he doesn't like me back, he has a boyfriend" mark sighed loudly. "It's fine mark, you can find someone else, this planet is full of human beings, I'm sure you'll find right one" he comforted his little brother.

Taeyong checked the time, it was evening now. "Mark I've somewhere to go, it's really important" taeyong told mark. "can I tag along, I promise I won't disturb you, I just want to keep my mind busy somewhere" mark said with pleading eyes. "Okay you can come" taeyong agreed to him. Mark went to change his clothes.

"So where are we going?" mark asked. "You'll see" taeyong said looking straight at the road, because he was driving. After some time of driving left and right (seventeen haah) the arrived at the familiar place. Mark knew this place very well.
"Why are we here" mark asked hopping out of the car. "Actually today is the day my friend died, he was really great though, he helped me through my ups and downs, he was always there with me" taeyong said with a glint of sadness.

They went inside the cemetery. They stood in front of grave. JUNG JAEHYUN (1997-2020) was written on it. They stood there closing their eyes praying for him (A/n: I don't know anything about these things). Mark heard a footstep behind him, so he opened his eyes and looked back.

His eyes widened after seeing someone. And that someone was Renjun. "What are you doing here?" mark whispered and asked in surprise, even if he has seen him here before, so don't mind him. "Well that's my question, i should be the one to ask" renjun said. He was holding a bouquet in his hand. Taeyong looked back when he heard renjun's voice. "Oh you are here" he said and smiled, renjun smiled back at him, but didn't say anything. "Wait you know each other" mark thought renjun was full of surprises. Again renjun didn't said anything, and went near to grave.

He stood there silently before putting flowers there. He squat down, and touched the gravestone. He started crying silently. While taeyong explained mark that jaehyun was his boyfriend. Mark thought he was so dense that he realised now that renjun's boyfriend died. Why all the time he was at cemetery, he even told him he was with his boyfriend.

Now renjun started crying really bad. He sat on the floor sobbing hardly. Mark couldn't watch him like that so he went near renjun, he hesitated at first. He grabbed renjun's shoulder making him look up. He was crying so badly, his eyes were swollen from crying. He looked at him and engulfed him in a hug. Taeyong watched them from back.

"RENJUN!" a girl's voice shouted from their backs. Renjun wiped his tears furiously with his hands, mark released him from hug. They stood up and looked back. There stood a girl with long silky hair, beautiful smile exact like renjun. Renjun looked at her and faked a smile. She ran to him and hugged him. Renjun hugged her back. Few mins later they broke the hug. Taeyong came near mark and patted his shoulder.

"Hi i'm xiu ting, renjun's sister"she said. "Hi i'm mark lee, i'm renjun's friend from university and he's my cousin taeyong, jaehyun's friend" mark introduced themselves. Xiu ting smiled at them and renjun just stood silently looking down. It was evening time they were at jaehyun's house. Jaehyun's mother hugged taeyong and cried. Renjun can't help but sobbed soundlessly.

Mark was having a battle with himself if he should approach renjun or not. He badly wanted to hug him, but he know it's not the right time. Renjun doesn't even looked at him once.

Taeyong and mark ate dinner and went to mark's apartment.Mark also said he wanted to meet taeyong's parents, he insisted taeyong to stay night, so they can go together.

A/n: Thank you for reading 💚