42

After their snow fight, all of them were huddled under the thick blankets infront of fire place watching a movie.

"Guys christmas is in 3 days and we haven't decorated yet" chenle said.

"Yeah, we should go for shopping" yangyang said looking at everyone.

"And let's bake cookies and cake" jaemin excitedly said.

"How about this evening, lets go together" chenle suggested and everybody nodded. After that they silently watched movie.

"Guys i have an idea" yangyang sat straight in his place. "How about we do secret santa".

"What's that?" Jeno asked looking at him.

"Look, in secret santa we write names on the chit fold them, then toss it and we select the chit and whoever name we got we've to give the person gift"

"Interesting, i've never done that" mark said.

"What you guys say" yangyang asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm in" mark said.

"Me too" chenle raised his hand.

"That means we all are right" jaemin asked.

"Yes" they said in unison.

°°°

"Dinner is ready~~" renjun sang. 

Nobody answered.

Renjun was about to call again but jaemin stopped him.

"Let me get them" he gestured with his hands.

"Guys let's go ea--" he stopped when he saw them sleeping soundlessly. Him and renjun decided to cook while rest of.

He went near yangyang and shook him
"Wake up dinner is ready". Yangyang nodded and tossed on other side. Jaemin smiled at his action.

So he went to mark and spoke near his ear"markie renjun burn himself while cooking, where is the ointment".

"Huh, where is he" his eyes shot opened and he stood up from the single seat. He tried to fix his vision in bright lights.

Jaemin chuckled at him and he sighed knowing jaemin was just joking.

"I knew there is something going on between you guys" jaemin teased him while wiggling his brows.

"I don't know what are you talking about" mark said as he wore his glasses.

"You know what i'm talking about" jaemin didn't gave him chance to speak and went to jisung and chenle to woke them up.

°°°

They were sitting around dining table. Some sleepy faces, some were wide awake.

"I thought we were going on shopping??" Jisung asked.

"Its too cold outside we can go tomorrow and we've to buy gifts too" jeno said munching his food.

"Lets do that secret santa thing after we finish" haechan said.

Everybody finished their food and washed dishes. Now they were all back in the hall.