37

Time passed by. Renjun was in middle school. Sungchan and renjun were best friends. They helped each other through everything.

Through those past days in being korea. He met jaehyun's friends, taeyong, yuta, doyoung, winwin and kun. They all became good friends of him. They used to have fun together. He also got to know that sungchan is jaehyun's cousin brother.

It was renjun's fifteenth birthday. He invited his friends at his house. He got so many gifts.

After party everybody got to their own houses except one person.

They were taking a walk side by side.

"Renjun" jaehyun called his name. Renjun turned his head towards jaehyun.

"Hmm?" He looked at jaehyun cutely. Jaehyun pulled out a small box from his pocket.

They faced each other. "Here, it is your gift" jaehyun opened the box. The object inside was shining.

Jaehyun took renjun's left hand in his hand. Jaehyun took the ring and put a ring on his ring finger.

Renjun gasped. 'wait, is this silver ring!'
You can hear his heart thumping loudly.

"Thank you jae" he has this little habbit of calling him by his nickname 'jae'.

"Its so lovely" renjun jumped in his place like a fluff ball. Jaehyun was smiling at his cute friend.

"Renjun" jaehyun said. Renjun looked at him. Crimson colour creeped up on his face. Their face were too close.

"Y-yes" he stuttered.

"I have something to tell you" jaehyun looked deeply in his eyes. Renjun didn't bother to step away from him. "What?"

"I.....I like you renjun"

"Wha-" renjun panicked.

"You don't have to answer me now, you can take your time. I just wanted to tell you before I go"

"What do you mean by before you go. Where are you going jae?" Renjun looked at him with a sad look.

"I got admission in SNU and I am going to live with kun and winwin" jaehyun told him.

"Are you going to leave me?" A single tear rolled down on his cheeks.

"Don't worry I'll be in a touch, I'll call you, I'll text" jaehyun's heart broke at the sight of renjun's crying. He didn't know that it'll affect the younger this much.

He couldn't see him cry like that, he engulfed him in a hug. Renjun also hugged back.

"I will miss you" renjun sobbed in his chest.

"I will miss you too"

°°°

After one month, jaehyun moved out. Renjun always used to see jaehyun's window from his room in hope to see jaehyun.

He missed him so much. Now there is no jaehyun to walk school with him.

His best friend also couldn't make him laugh.