13

Time skip...

Its already been one month. They were all at the cafeteria. Renjun was also with them.He sat between mark and jeno. He was still silent like earlier. He was dozing off, he didn't even took a bite of his food. Nobody dared to ask him what's wrong but finally someone asked "Renjun are you okay?" jeno asked with worried expression. Renjun looked at jeno "Yes I'm totally fine don't worry" he faked a smile. " If there something is really wrong than you can come to us" Jeno patted his shoulder and smiled at him.

'wait don't tell me that jeno likes renjun' haechan smiled himself. "Why were you absent for like two week?" chenle asked while munching on his sandwich. Renjun stuttered "u-hh t-that-" "Oh he was sick" mark answered instead of him. He put his lips in a thin line and smiled at mark, but this smile was real not fakeu smile.

Their lunch time finished, they went to their respective classes.

Now its time to go home. When mark and jeno were walking to parking area, mark found renjun walking towards the main gate. He told jeno that he'll not go home with him today, he left jeno and ran towards renjun.

"Renjun stop!" he shouted. Renjun looked back at him and stopped. "Why are you running like this?" Renjun asked. Mark was panting "nothing just wanted to walk you home, can i?" he asked. Renjun hesitated at first but said "Yes".

They were walking side to side. They arrived at renjun's house. "Wanna come inside?" renjun asked him. "hmm?" he was confused if he didn't heard it wrong, "do you wanna come inside" renjun said. "Yeah sure, only if you're comfortable" he replied, he didn't want renjun to feel uncomfortable. Renjun gestured him to go in first, then he also went and closed the door.

They went to renjun's room. "Sit here, I'll bring you something to drink". And with that renjun left the room. When renjun left the room, a girl entered the room.

She looked at mark "Wait you are that boy who was with renjun ge at cemetery who was hugging him, mark lee right!" She said in one go. Mark chuckled at her behaviour, "Yes I'm that boy mark lee", "Are you renjun ge's boyfriend?" she asked looking happy. "Uhh, no no I'm not his boyfriend" mark laughed awkwardly rubbing his nape. "But he never invites people or his friends at home" she stated, she looked puzzled. "But why did he let come inside then, maybe you're special friend for him", she said and smiled. Mark also smile at what she just said. "You won't leave my ge alone right?" she asked, she was looking sad.

Mark was about to answer but he was cut off by a voice. "What are you doing here xiu ting?" Renjun asked his sister. "Nothing i just want colours" she said, "They are on the table take it and go away don't bother him" he told her and she left the room after taking the colours.

"I'm sorry if she bothered you" renjun said awkwardly smiling. "No she didn't bother me, she is very nice" mark replied. "Here" Renjun handed him a glass of orange juice. "Thanks" he said.

While drinking juice mark's eyes fell onto a picture not exactly a picture it was a portrait of boy. He roamed his eyes and found their more pictures of that guy. The guy was so handsome, he has cute dimples. There were some polaroids too. Then his eyes caught a frame. Renjun who was just looking at his phone noticed and said,"he's jaehyun". Mark looked at renjun. "He's jaehyun" he said again taking frame in his hands. Renjun's eyes started to filled with tears but he controlled it. He didn't wanted to worry mark.

 He didn't wanted to worry mark