38

"Wow jae that's so cool. You got your new car" renjun was squealing like a mad girl. They were currently sitting inside jaehyun's new car.

"So where do you wanna go?" Jaehyun asked him.

"I don't know exactly, anywhere is fine i guess" renjun chuckled.

"Do you wanna meet my friends?"

"Yes that doesn't sound bad" renjun cheered up.

Jaehyun drove them to his friends house.

They were standing outside of the house. Jaehyun rang the bell.

Someone opened the door. Renjun guessed he is jaehyun's friend. He wasn't as tall as jaehyun, he had a mark under his eyes, like a rose?

"Hey jaehyun" he greeted jaehyun with hug. But then noticed that jaehyun wasn't alone. There was one more person.

"This my friend renjun, I told you about remember", jaehyun told him.

'Friend? Am I just a friend to him. Why I am even hurt, when I rejected him. But wait, does he really talk about me with his friends hehe-' renjun's train of thoughts got cht off when someone called his name.

"Nice to meet you renjun, I am taeyong jaehyun's friend" taeyong extended his hand to shake.

Renjun smiled at him and nodded before replying with the same gesture.

"Nice to meet you t-" he was about shake his hands with taeyong but his hand git pushed off by one and only jaehyun. Jaehyun shook his hands with taeyong instead.

Taeyong knew the exact reason why jaehyun is acting like this. Taeyong gave him a teasing smirk.

Taeyong welcomed them inside. There was one more person looking more like a bunny.

"Hi jae, hi renjun? I am guessing it right?" Doyoung said.

"Yeah you are right, I am renjun but how do yo dou know?" Renjun asked awkwardly.

"Jaehyun always talks about you he never stops. I mean everybody knows you in our friend group" doyoung chuckled. Jaehyun eyed him to stop. A crimson appeared in renjun's cheeks.

"SURPRISEEE" renjun flinched at the sudden voice.

"What are you guys doing here?" Taeyong asked.

"Just wanted to hang out at your place, since its quite big than ours" one of them answered, he had red and pretty long hair which made him look like an anime character.

They noticed someone new in the room. They were staring at renjun, which made him awkward.

"Yah- you guys are making him awkward!" doyoung yelled at them.

"Are you that guy, who I am thinking of?" The same guy said.

"I-i an Ren-jun" he replied. "Waah its nice to see you in person" one of taeyong's friend came to hug him.

He hugged renjun like he knew him from before. "Stop. You are suffocating him" jaehyun broke their hug. "Jaelous much" his friend gave him a teasing smirk.

"BTW, I am kun, and this is winwin. This one is yuta and this short one is ten"

Renjun smiled at them.