49

When mark got discharged, they brought him to their shared apartment.

Mark's mother had to leave for canada for some urgent work. She didn't want to leave yet, she wanted to look after, but dreamies told her that they can take care of mark.

She believed them on this, she knew that if not everyone renjun can take better care of her son.

It has been a week since mark came back from hospital, everybody welcomed him back nicely.

Renjun was the most happiest, he was so happy that he didn't lose any other person again, he was not ready loose anyone again. It took him time to open up to anybody.

It took him years to again feel the feeling of time, it was hard for him living without jaehyun. Jaehyun was the only person he was attached to the most since he came korea.

He was so happy that he got friends like mark, jeno, haechan, jisung, chenle, jaemin and yangyang. They helped him so much in opening up without fully knowing his story. He was happy to meet them.

He again felt the love that he felt years ago. At first he tried to ignore his feelings towards mark, but day by day his feelings only grew stronger. His mind was saying to stop loving, cause he was gonna get hurt again, but his heart said the opposite. He finally decided to fall for his feelings, he finally decided to stop listening to his mind.

He loves looking after mark, he loves how mark laughs at stupidiest jokes. He loves how mark smiles, how mark hums in a song along with him, he loves how mark knows how to make him happy, how to make his heart flutter everytime. He loves how he always cares for him. Now it's his time to payback, he wanted to show mark that he also cares for him.

He was so afraid when he heard mark got into an accident. He just wanted to watch a movie with mark, he wanted to spend his time with him. Maybe he could've also confessed that day.

°°°

It was afternoon, jaemin messaged in gc.

Yo Dream✨

Jaemin
Yeorobon how about we watch
a movie?

Chenle
Yeah that sounds good
to me, since mark is also here
we can gather at their place
Do you guys agree?

Yangyang
Yeah
I'm in 1

Haechan
I'm in 2

Chenle
I'm in 3

Jeno
I'm in 4

Renjun
I'm in 5

Mark
I'm in 6

Jisung
I'm in *yawn* 7

Chenle
Yaah jisung don't just
yawn here

Jisung
Oh sorry that was
unintentional

Jaemin
Unintentional? Really...you just
yawned through text

Haechan
You are unbelievable Pwark Jisung
*smh*

Jisung
Hey! It's park, don't call me pwark