50

The next day renjun told mark to get ready because he wanted to take him somewhere.

And as for mark he was so excited as well as renjun.

They both walked together to the bus stop. After about few minutes. They went inside the bus and took the empty seat, the bus wasn't crowded that much.

Renjun sat on the window seat and mark beside him. "Wait you sit here" renjun said and stood up from his place.

"I'm fine here" mark said and tried to made him sit.

"What if someone bump into your hand, that's dangerous"

Renjun was right, so he had no choice but to sit at the window seat and renjun beside him.

"Are you excited?" Renjun asked hoping that maybe he is.

"Yes, so much" mark grinned widely.

After few more minutes they arrived at their stop. Mark had no idea where they were going, but the bus stop acquaintance to them.

They got off the bus. "Where are we going renjun?"

"That's not the place I want to take you, but we'll go there after here", mark just nodded in response.

He followed renjun, they were walking side by side.

Renjun was little nervous, he had planned so many things the day prior. Today is the day he is going to confess his feeling towards mark, who has no clue on what was going to happen.

His heart was thumping loudly inside his chest, while walking beside mark. He had the urge to hold his hand, but he can't, for now.

He was afraid what if mark rejects him. It's fine for him, he respects latter's decision. He knows that it'll hurt but it's still fine. He has prepared himself for rejection too. You can't anyone to love you.

Love can't be forced. And yeah that's what renjun thought, I mean he is right though.

But after the confession, rejection would it be same between them? Will they be remain as a friends? Or he'll just ruin their friendship?, just because of his stupid confession. Wait his confession, feeling are not stupid. They are true for him, it isn't stupid.

"Oh we arrived here" renjun broke the silence.

"Cemetery?" Mark said. Renjun nodded his head and entered the cemetery. Mark knew where he was going. But didn't knew the reason. Maybe renjun still hadn't moved on from jaehyun, mark thought.

Renjun crouched down in front of jaehyun's gravestone.

"Hi jae!" He started off. "It's been a while since I came here, I'm sorry...... Remember I told you I was moving on, I tried and.......it was.....it was a success you know. You know I'm finally happy after years, I'm back as same renjun I was back then in high school. And all thanks to my friends. Have I ever told you about them? They are so nice you know. I'm so glad that I met them, I mean it's all thanks to mark I met them". He stopped for a while and looked at mark who was smiling at him fondly.

"When I told that I was moving on, actually I met someone that time. I wanted to give myself a chance, I don't know why but whenever I'm with him I always feel so happy around him, I feel like I can be my real self. I don't know if that person loves me or not but I'll try my best to win his heart. He always made me happy. He helped me moving on without knowing himself. You know what, I can't hide my feelings anymore for him, I want to tell him that how much I love him. I want to express my love for him. I want to start this new beginning where we started off but with the new ending, a happy ending. I'm going to confess to him. It's time to go now you know. I'll tell you everything later"