48

It has been one week since the accident, but mark hasn't woken up yet. Mark's parents arrived to korea next day in the evening.

They directly came to hospital when they got to korea.

"Renjun you should go home" mark's mother came and put her hand on his shoulder.

"No no its fine I'll stay here" renjun shook his head.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" She asked.

He looked down at the floor and shook his head.

"Come here" she patted at the bench and opened the tiffin box. He took a seat beside mark's mother. His stomach growled when he smell lingered on his nose.

" Eat it first, and after this you are going to home" she said.

"But I want to stay here" renjun protested.

"Its dark outside renjun, you should go home" she said sternly.

"But-"

"I'm not listening to you" she cut him off.
He didn't have any choice but to leave after eating.

So he did as he was told. He didn't want to leave yet. He wanted to look after mark. He is not ready to loose one more person that he loves deeply.

He walked to his house, he didn't take any taxi or a bus.

°°°

The next day he went to hospital after finishing his classes to check on mark.

He went to mark's room. He sat beside mark's bed on a chair. He grabbed mark's right hand on his hand and rested his head on it. Mark's left hand was fractured.

He closed his eyes, "mark please wake up, I want to share about my day to you, like I always do, please wake up"

"I am not happy without you, everything is so boring without you"

"Please get well soon, I want to hear your voice"

"Renjun" someone whispered. He looked up, looking everywhere. "May be I'm imagining things now"

"Renjun" he was sure he didn't hear it wrong this time. He looked at mark.

"Mark" he took a deep breath. Mark slowly opened his eyes. Mark looked towards renjun and smiled slightly.

His face brightened, he immediately jumped on mark, but before he could land himself on mark, he stopped.

A tear rolled down his eyes. "Yaah why are you crying" mark huskily said.

"I am not crying, I'm so happy its just a tear of joy you know" after that they both laughed and stared each other.

"I missed you" renjun said and looked down at their hands that he was holding. "Don't be sad I'm awake now".

"Only if I was carefully walking, this wouldn't have happened. And you could have watched the movie you wanted to watch, I am sorry" mark said.

"No it's not your fault, it's mine. I shouldn't have asked you that day, everything happening right now, none of this would've happened" and now he looked to the ground.

"Don't blame yourself it's not your fault either" mark knitted his brows and made a pouty face.

"Pfftttt" renjun laughed at his reaction. "You don't look cute here, you look so funny hahahahaha".