24

"Look at my results!" Haechan screamed. "I got 89%" haechan was still amazed with his results, he knew he didn't study that much, but he got really great marks than his expectations. "That's really great hyuck" jaemin said patted his boyfriend's back, proud of his boyfriend. "What about you?" He asked, "I got 91%" jaemin replied, like it's nothing for him, well he is intelligent. "What the- really" haechan widened his eyes. "Yes, your boyfriend is really smart" jaemin chuckled at his boyfriend's reaction.

They all got above 80%. They were all happy that they did great.

°°°

You
Jisungieeeeeee
Want to come over at my place
We can watch Disney movies
And maybe cuddle ☞☜

Jisungiee..
Yeah sure why not
I'm on my way...

Chenle waited impatiently for jisung in his room. After a good twenty minutes of waiting jisung finally arrived at his house.

Chenle went to his room with jisung. Chenle was already picked a movie for them to watch while cuddling.

They started the movie. They weren't even focusing on the movies. They had their bodies glued to each other. They were talking about some random things, like couple things.

At some moment jisung mind went blank when chenle was babbling something. His eyes was fully focused on his plump lips. He unconsciously started leaning towards him. Chenle gulped, and stopped talking.

Jisung put his left hand on chenle's nape, and pulled him closer by his waist. He was only centimetres away from his lips. He stared on his lips for some time breathing heavily. Then he again started leaning down.

"Lele-!" They heard someone's voice. Chenle widened his eyes and pushed jisung away from his. Chenle jumped out of his bed as well as jisung. Jisung bowed.

"Mom I can-" chenle started but quickly got cut off. "What the hell are you thinking you doing!" Her mom fumed with anger. "Who is he?" She asked, scaring jisung. "Mom can you please calm down, I can explain" chenle was also scared as hell. "How dare you to tell me to calm down, how can I calm down. I was here to surprise you and guess what you surprised me instead" she said, getting more angrier.

"And you who the hell are you...What did you do to my child huh?" She looked at jisung. Before jisung could say anything chenle answered. "He is my boyfriend" he said. "What- I never expected this from you lele" she scoffed. "This is truth mom, And yes I'm gay, I can't help it" he said lowering his head.

"What will happen if your dad will know about it?". They both remained silent. They thought it was end of their beautiful relationship. But no they can work it out, no matyer what happens.

"Hahahahaha look at your faces, oh my lord" she started laughing suddenly. Chenle and jisung were both looking at her furrowing their brows in confusion. "Mom are you serious?" Chenle said. "I was just playing with you, you both were so scared hhahaha" she clutched her stomach.

Chenle was blankly looking at her. She took a step forward and engulfed her son into a hug. "I still love you lele, I'll accept you no matter what and your dad will also" she said in his ear while hugging him tighter.

°°°

Jeno was alone at home eating some snacks mark prepared for him before leaving for some grocery shopping. He was also watching some anime.

While he was engrossed watching, he heard doorbell rang. The door bell rang continuously. He groaned and reached for the crutches. He balanced himself and slowly started walking towards the door. "Coming" he shouted.
He opened the door and greeted by worried haechan. "What took you so long "he said before thinking. "How am i suppose to walk fast" he shrugged and made a questioning face. "Sorry, i was just worried, i thought mark or jisung would be here" haechan said putting his hands in his waist. "Well they aren't, jisung went to chenle's and mark went for groceries, it was his turn". "But one of them should be here though, if something happened to you then" haechan said. "Okay, stop nagging are you planning to stand here or wanna come inside" he said. "I thought you would never ask me to come inside" haechan said playfully and entered the apartment. Jeno shut the door.

He turned around and got startled by how close haechan was standing behind. "Woahhh" he said clutching his heart. "Sorry" haechan said and grabbed one of jeno's arm to support him.

They were inside jeno's room. Jeno offered him snacks which he's eating before. "Sorry i wasn't able to visit you often" haechan said sipping on his coffee which he made himself. "Ahh, don't worry, they're taking good care of me" jeno smiled at him showing his eye smile.
"They have to, or i'll hunt them"haechan said and they laughed.

Haechan also joined him on bed but there was good distance between them. After sometimes they heard sound of door opened and closed.

"Jeno i brought juice which you asked me"mark said opening door of jeno's bedroom. "Ohh hii donghyuck" mark said little shocked as he wasn't expecting jeno to be alone in his room. "Hii, i just came to see jeno"haechan answered. "Well you guys enjoy i'll leave you both" mark said placing juice on the side table and left.

They didn't realise it was dark outside. Haechan started shivering a little as the winter is approaching. Jeno noticed and said,"hyuckie come here". Haechan made a confused face and jeno patted the bed beside him. Haechan setled beside him as jeno covered him with blanket. Haechan the put his head on jeno's shoulder and jeno encircled his one arm around haechan. "You're warm" haechan said snuggling into jeno's side and jeno just smiled at him.

Haechan felt something heavy on top of his head and then ge realised jeno fell asleep in that position. "Jeno"he called out with low voice but no avail. First he paused the anime and shut down the laptop he carefully balance jeno's head on his hand and again said, "jeno". "Hmm" this time jeno stirred a little. Haechan successfully managed to change jeno's position, so now he was laying on the bed. He shut down the laptop and put it on the side table. Then he looked at jeno's face. Some hair were covering his face so he removed them with his fingers and tucked it behind his ear.

"I don't know what i'm feeling for you, but when you told me you liked someone i wasn't happy. Whenever you mention renjun's name i don't like it a bit. It's not like i hate him or something. But you deserve to be happy. ." Haechan thought.

He was brought back to reality when heard something falling in hallway. He separated his hands from jeno's face and placed a kiss on top of his forehead. He went out and saw mark picking up some packets. He went to him help him. "Thank you" mark said after they placed everything on place. "No problem"haechan beamed a smiled. "Are you staying" mark asked handing him glass of water as he sat on dining chairs. "No i need to go i haven't informed my parents they'll be worried" he answered. "Let me drop you then it's chilly outside" mark said standing up. "Thank you, but you don't have to, i can go by bus"he answered. "Don't worry i can drive and jeno will be sad if he gonna know you took bus for home"mark said. And haechan said okay. "You should inform him"mark said. "No he's sleeping, i don't want to bother him" haechan said and both left the apartment. Mark dropped haechan to his house and when he came back jisung was already back from chenle's apartment.

A/n: Thank you for reading💚💚