16

The next day after university they were all gathered at mark's, jeno's & jisung's apartment. Some sat on the floor and some were on couch. Mark was waiting for renjun but he didn't came. After an hour of studying they decided to take a break. Mark went to kitchen to bring them something to eat. Jeno trailed behind to help him.

"Isn't he coming" jeno asked opening the fridge. "He told me he'll think about it, but he didn't said anything after that"mark answered. "Okay give me his no. i'll try" Jeno said taking out his phone. Mark gave him renjun's no. Jeno took out some drinks and went outside.

He called on renjun's no. After 2-3 rings the call got picked. "Hey renjun, you didn't came" he said sitting on the floor and handing cold drink cans to others. Haechan's ears perked upon hearing renjun's name. "I'm jeno, i got your no. from mark". "Sorry if i disturbed you". "If you don't come, i'll go to your house to pick you up" jeno said. Haechan was now all focused on their conversation. "If he doesn't want to come, then why is he forcing him" haechan thought. "Is that renjun" chenle asked drinking his cold drink. "Renjun please come" chenle said snatching jeno's phone from his hand. "Hey i was talking" jeno said. But chenle stood and sat on the couch. Jeno also went to sit beside him. While they were talking mark came from kitchen snacks in his hand.

"Guys don't force him to come if doesn't want" mark sat putting the plates on tea table. "Yes, exactly" haechan said. Everyone looked at him. "guys he said yes, he's coming" chenle said. Jeno took his phone from chenle's hand and said "i'm coming then, so tell me your address". And then he cut the call. "Are you going" haechan asked. "No, he said he'll come by himself"jeno said. And then they continued their studies. Before ending the call jeno him their address.

After 15 mins the door bell rang. "I'm going" jaemin said and stood up from the couch. He came with renjun trailing behind him. "Hey renjun" mark and jeno said in unison. Everybody looked up form their notes & laptops. "Hii" he said. He sat beside haechan. He took out his notes and started studying. "I don't understand this question" jeno said scratching head. Mark looked at the question and tried to help him, but he also couldn't understand. "Jaemin can you help us to understand this question" mark asked looking at him. Jeamin looked at them and said"yeah sure" and went to sit beside them. Jisung also went to sit with them. Chenle went to haechan to ask some question. Renjun was left alone. But he was so immersed in the book. Mark was glancing at him time to time. 'So beautiful' he thought. "You're thinking too loud" jeno said beside him.
"This is how you do this" jeamin said irrupting them. "Yes" jisung said. Jeno smiled sheepishly and said "can you please repeat it". Jaemin sighed and started telling them again.

After another hour the studies were long forgotten. They were laughing at random jokes. They were sharing their stories. Haechan told them how he and jaemin met. Haechan and jeno also told their chilhood stories. Chenle told them how jisung was so nervous when he proposed him. Renjun was happy, he was laughing at their jokes, his laugh was genuine this time. He didn't know when was the last time he laughed like this.

Mark was also happy to see renjun happy. Soon the couple lost in their little world. Everybody was hungry so mark ordered some food. They all ate in silence. "I think i should go it's pretty late" renjun said looking towards the window. "We should also get going then" jaemin said and haechan nodded. Jaemin and haechan went first. "Wait renjun it's late mark can drive you" jeno said looking at mark with smug face. "Yes mark can drive you" jisung said smirking and chenle looked confused. Renjun was about to deny but mark said "yes let me drive you". Renjun only nodded. Mark went inside jeno's room to get the keys. "Can i stay" chenle asked shyly "if you guys are okay with it" he added. "Yeah ofcourse why not"jisung said. Jeno fake puked and renjun giggled at their cuteness. Soon mark came with keys.

"Let's go" said mark. They sat inside the car and mark drove off to renjun's house. "Did you enjoyed" mark asked. "Huh" renjun made a sound. "I mean the study session" he said. "Yes" renjun said. " You should hangout with us more often" mark said. "Hmm" renjun said playing with his fingers. They fell in confortable silence. Mark stopped in front of renjun's house and renjun stepped out. Mark was about to get off the car but renjun was already walking towards his house. Mark then went back to his apartment. Their he saw movie was playing, but the boys were already slept. He tapped on jeno's shoulder to wake him up. When jeno opened his eyes mark told him to go and sleep in his room. He did same to jisung and went to his own room.

Jisung didn't want to wake chenle up, so carried him to the room. He laid chenle down on bed, chenle suddenly sat up. "Where am i"he said rubbing his eyes. "You're in my room" jisung said. "Oh, yeah"chenle giggled. "Jisung it's uncomfortable to sleep in these clothes" he said looking down. "Ohh, you can always borrow my clothes" jisung said smiling at him. Jisung went to his wardrobe and took out some comfy clothes. "There's bathroom you can change there"he said pointing towards bathroom. Chenle quickly changed and came outside. But jisung was not their. He went out of room to see jisung was sleeping on couch. He approached him and said "why are you sleeping here". Jisung opened and sat so chenle can sit. "My bed was small compares to yours, so i thought it'll be uncomfortable to sleep for you"he said. "And why do you think i asked to stay here, to sleep alone" he pout. "You sure"jisung asked."yes ofcourse let's go inside" chenle said. They went inside and both laid down on the bed. Chenle's face was buried in jisung's chest and jisung's arm was circled around him. They soon fell asleep in each others embrace.

A/n: Thank you for reading💚💚