07

Mark and jisung were having breakfast. Jisung was texting someone and smiling.
"So how's the date"mark asked breaking the silence. "That wasn't a date just a friendly hangout"jisung answered shyly.
"Yeah whatever you say, so tell me about it"mark said. "Hmm, but where is jeno, i wanna share it with both of you" jisung asked looking around. Mark shrugged and said "he cried last night, we should check up on him". Jisung didn't knew anything about last night, so he frowned. His face turned to concerned one. They got up and went to jeno's room.

They knocked on his door but they got nothing in answer but silence. "Jeno we're coming in" jisung said and opened the door. Room was dark because curtain were blocking the sunlight. They walked towards jeno who was snuggled under the duvet. "Jeno you need to wake up and eat something, you didn't ate last night, wake up or you'll get sick" mark said. Jisung lifted the duvet and when he saw jeno, his heart ached. He lifted him and hugged jeno. Jeno started crying on his shoulder. Mark climbed on bed and started rubbing circles on his back.

"I don't think i can face him" jeno said sobbing. "I was going to tell him but i think i took too much time and now he's with him" he said. Jisung looked at mark confused. "Jeno we're here for you, you can share with us"mark said and jisung nodded. After sometime jeno stopped crying. "We're bestfriends since 9. We've gone to same school. We did everything together. One day i saw him befriending a guy and i didn't like it. First i thought it was just because we're bestfriend. But as time passed i realised its not what i think it is. I wanted to be more than bestfriends. But we can't get everything we want" he chuckled. "I didn't wanted to ruin our friendship so i never told him, but when i collected all my courage to tell him he was gone. Its my fault i shoul've told him earlier" jeno told them and they listened silently. The atmosphere was sad. No one utter a word.

"Btw who are you talking about" jisung asked. Jeno laughed a little and said "donghyuck". "Ohh" jisung said.

"How about you mark, when you gonna make your move, we can see how you look at that reonjeon guy" jeno said looking at mark. "Ahh, he already have a partner, so i think i'm late too. But i'm happy to be his friend though. I want to know him more and his name is renjun not reonjeon" mark said chuckling. "Jisung tell us about your date" mark said and jeno looked at him. "Are you sure you guys wanna listen, i mean atmosphere doesn't feel right" jisung said. "Ok jeno go and bath or we'll be late for university"mark said getting up from the bed. Jeno nodded and went to wash up.

He got ready and ate breakfast with them. Jisung told everything about last night. They laughed making some jokes and teased each other. Mark insisted to drive and jeno happily handed him the keys. Mark drove them university.

°°°

They went to their respective classes. Jeno and Mark were going inside when someone called their name, they turned their head towards them and they saw yangyang and jaemin walking towards them "hi guys" yangyang said and jaemin just smiled at them. "hey" they greeted back.

The class went a little boring. Jeno was zoning out all the time. But mark was there to comfort him time to time. All three classes went like this. Yangyang and jaemin were just talking about random stuffs.

Finally the lunch time came, they all went to cafeteria and spotted jisung and chenle, they went to sit with them. Jaemin noticed that haechan wasn't there, so he asked chenle "where is hyuck?", "oh, he is coming, he forgot his phone at the class" chenle replied. And then he came, he smiled at them and said 'hi', he went next to jaemin to sit with him, he gave jaemin a peck on his cheek. Chenle and yangyang cooed at them.

They got their lunch and started eating. Haechan looked at jeno "what's wrong jeno, why didn't you answer my texts or calls yesterday" he said looking a little angry but cute. "oh, sorry i was busy" he answered and started digging his food. "Okay, but don't ignore me next time" haechan scolded him a little, jeno chuckled and said okay.

They finished their lunch, they still had time to the next class. "Guys lets hang out sometime, ummm on weekend" chenle said catching everyone's attention. "Yeah that's a great idea" jisung said with excitement. "So we can hang out at my place and also we can sleepover, and yeah my cousin is also be gonna there, he is studying here but he is senior" chenle told them. They all agreed with him.

Now its time for classes, so they headed back. When they were going to their classes again mark spotted a familiar boy sitting at the bench under a tree, making something in his sketch book. Mark told jeno to and the others to go first, and they did. Mark went to the boy and sat next to him.

"Hi, renjun" mark said, but he didn't get any reply. Then mark tapped his shoulder. Renjun looked at him and took out his earphone he was wearing " ohh, hi" he said. "So, what are you doing?" Mark asked. "Just drawing something" he replied. "Ohh, can you show me" mark hesitted at first but asked. "Hmm, sure" renjun said and gave him his book. Mark started turning pages, he saw some kids playing, dog's, sceneries pictures, and then he turned the last page here he saw a boy looking older than them. Renjun noticed and snatched his book from him "Sorry its time for my class I'm late should go, you should too" and with that he grabbed all his stuffs and ran away. Mark thought something was wrong with him, then he noticed that its really time to go to class.

The classes ended they went home with their tired faces.

A/n: Thanks for reading💚
Renjun's boyfriend will be revealed
Soon