15

Back to present...

"I know how taeyong hyung went through that situation" mark told them. "Wait but why are telli- no way don't tell me his boyfriend died" jisung gasped loudly. "So renjun's boyfriend is dead, he must be sad, right" jeno said looking at them, mark nodded at him. "I don't want to see renjun like that" mark said. "Don't worry he'll be fine, i guess he just need some time, and maybe someone" jeno said in a teasing tone looking at mark. "Then what are you waiting for go get your man" jisung said smacking mark's arm.

"And you know what taeyong hyung knows renjun" mark stated. "How?" jeno asked in confusion. "He actually came here for renjun, not for me. He knew renjun's boyfriend". Jeno and Jisung said 'oh' in unison. Mark sighed loudly.

°°°

Next morning mark went to renjun's house to walk with him to university. He stood outside waiting for him. After sometime, renjun came outside, he fixed his clothes, and dusted off the imaginary dust on his shoulder. "What are you doing here mark?" renjun asked him. "I wanted to walk with you" he said smiling like idiot. "Okay, let's go then.

'Why I'm feeling what i felt earlier, why only when I'm with him. What is he doing to me. Why my heart is beating like this, why he is being nice to me' Renjun thought in his mind. Renjun doesn't want to feel the he felt a year ago, because he knew it'll only hurt him.

"Are you thinking something, you're too deep in your thoughts" mark said. "Yes" he shortly answered. They arrived to the university. Mark offered him to walk him to his class, renjun tried to decline him but mark as stubborn. Mark walked him, then he also went to his class.

Whan mark went away, he rushed to the restroom. Luckily there was no one. He looked at the mirror at himself. "Stop it now, you are not supposed to like someone, who is only being nice to you just because you're his friend. In the end you'll be hurt" he splashed water on his face.

He looked up again breathing heavily. His eyes started to getting watery. "Jaehyun why did you have leave me, I'm sorry, it was all my fault" he cried, he cried locking himself in one of the block. He didn't attend classes that day.

It was now lunch time. Renjun came outside and went to his class. There he saw mark standing in front of his class. He wanted to avoid him, he wanted to run away. But before he can even make a move mark saw him and waved towards him.

"Let's go to cafeteria" mark said looking at him, but then ge noticed his face. "Did you cry?" he asked in a concerned voice. Renjun looked away "No i d-didn't" he lied. Mark knew he was lying but he didn't want to push him more.

°°°

They all arrived at the cafeteria. Jisung was feeding chenle. "You're such a baby" jisung said to chenle "Shut up I'm not baby" chenle replied and munched happily on his food that jisung fed him. "Whatever you say, you're still a baby" jisung said teasing chenle. "Shut up i told you I'm not a baby, wanna fight" chenle said making punching gestures towards jisung cutely. "Say aaaa" jisung said and raised spoon towards chenle's mouth. Chenle forgot the fight and again started eating. Jisung kissed his cheeks and 'baby' whispered in his ear. "hmph! chenle looked away.

"Eww don't act all lovey dovey in front of my single salad" jeno said fake gagging. They all started laughing. Renjun was silent. Jeno asked him "What's wrong" "Hmm nothing" renjun replied and smiled at him. Jeno also cares for him, but why he always feel different with mark, renjun thought.

Haechan noticed jeno and renjun talking something, but he didn't know why he felt something strange inside him. He didn't know if it was a good feeling or a bad one. He didn't like the closeness between jeno and renjun.

"Did you all got your time tables" haechan asked. "Yes, exam is in a week" jisung groaned. "I'm afraid I'll fail, I don't want to fail" jeno fake cried. They all laughed at jeno's behaviour. But this time renjun smiled. And Haechan became silent, it's not like haechan hates him but he doesn't know why. Jaemin looked at him and asked "What's wrong?" "Nothing" he just shook his head and sighed. He rested his head on jaemin's shoulder. Jaemin played with his hair.

"Lets us study together, you come to our apartment", mark said. "Yes that's a good idea" chenle screamed. They had to close their ears with their hands. "Yah chenle" haechan smacked him. "Don't hit him" jisung said, looking like a angry chick who is ready to stab a pudu. And thats how their lunch break ended, they headed back to their classes.

°°°

While jaemin was walking haechan to his class, haechan clinged onto his arms "Jaemin I don't feel well today" haechan whined. "Then what should I do to make you happy" jaemin said making thinking posture. "Ice cream" haechan said now smiling. "Okay after classes we'll go there" jaemin said holding haechan's both shoulder, infront of the class. "Okay thank you" he said and pecked his cheeks. Then he ran into the class. Jaemin chuckled while standing at the class's door.

°°°

After classes they all went to their apartments, except jaemin and haechan. They both went to ice cream parlour.

Mark was laying down on his bed. He thought of messaging renjun, but he didn't, he thought maybe he'll get annoyed by him. But again he wanted to talk to him. Then he finally decided to text him.

You
Hey!
What are you doing?

He closed his phone. But it wasn't even 1 min he got a text from renjun.

Renjun
Hii
Nothing
What about you?

You
Just laying on my bed 😴
BTW did you thought about it?

Renjun
About what?

You
Group study
we can all study together
Don't worry no one will
bother you.

Renjun
I'll think about it.

You
Okay :)

A/n: Thank you for reading💚