39

Renjun was trying so hard not to cry in front of mark. But when mark rubbed his back in a soothing and comforting way, he broke down. He couldn't help it though.

Mark also couldn't help but hug the latter. He doesn't want to see renjun crying because of anything.

"Look here renjun, it was all in the past. You shouldn't cry like that. Sometimes you have to let go of something, maybe something good is waiting for in the future, everything happens for a cause. And most importantly don't look back at those memories which makes you cry, you have to live in the present what you have currently. And it's not your fault, he wanted to surprise you that's why he came all the way to you. I am sure he wanted to see you happy, not crying like that."

Renjun finally looked at mark. He stopped crying at mark's soothing words. Mark was right, but he is trying to let go of things and accept what currently he has right now.

"Thank you so much mark, you know you are the person with whom I feel most comfortable. I don't know how to thank you" renjun said.

Mark lightly blushed at renjun's statement. He thought is he really the person who makes renjun comfortable.

"Its getting dark outside....do you wanna eat something" renjun asked while standing from the couch that he was sitting with mark.

"How about I'll cook" mark suggested. "Really?" Renjun let out disbelief laugh.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Mark frowned.

"I mean you don't look like you can cook" renjun laughed at mark.

Mark maid a grumpy face. "Now you are being honest, I'll show you just wait and watch"

Renjun just laughed and followed mark to the kitchen. He told mark where all the ingredients were.

Mark cooked food for themselves. Renjun was stunned to see it, he never thought that mark could make something delicious.

"Wow mark it looks delicious" renjun's eyes sparkled.

"Lets dig in" mark said, and served renjun some food.Renjun munched on the food happily.

In between while eating, mark thought of something.

"Renjun, I am curious about something" he said. Renjun stopped eating and asked him "about what?"

"You knew taeyong hyung and doyoung hyung, but you and jaehyun weren't there at doyoung hyung's funeral, they used to call his jae so i never got to know his full name... never actually met him and they never told where was he" mark stated.

"Ohh that I wasn't in korea, I went back to my hometown back then and jaehyun was on a business trip with his dad because of summer holiday, taeyong hyung never told me and him about what was happening here, if we knew back then we've been there for him.......but he never told us and told others also not to tell us, but when we came to korea we knew through yuta hyung" renjun told him sounding so sad.

They talked about nothing after that and silently ate there food.

°°°

Meanwhile jisung and chenle were cuddled up in a blanket, they were at jisung's shared apartment. It was cute sight to see. (A/n: my chenji heartu)

"Jisung" chenle called out his name.
"Hmm"jisung hummed in response. Jisung was playing game on his phone while cuddling chenle.

"Jisung" he again called his name. Jisung also hummed in response.

"Jisung" he said again to annoy him.
"What is it lele?" Jisung said in a bit annoyed tone. "Nothing, hihihi" chenle giggled.

"Jisung" he whispered on his ear and blew cold air in his ear, he just wanted some attention.

"Jisung" chenle called him again and this time jisung removed the blanket that was covering them and covered himself alone instead and stopped cuddling chenle.

"Jisung what are you doing its so cold, don't do that" chenle fakely cried out.

"No thats your punishment" jisung said and closed his eyes pretending to sleep.

It was really cold because it was raining outside.

"Jisung" chenle climbed on top of jisung and smashed him with his hug.
"Jisung look at me"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Jisung please"

"No"

"I am sorry jisung now look at me" chenle said in a bit annoyed tone.

Jisung thought maybe he has annoyed chenle so he gave up and looked towards chenle who was clinging onto him.

As jisung looked at him chenle quickly took his chance and pecked jisung's lips.

Jisung gasped at sudden move. He looked at chenle shocked.

"You stealer, now its my turn" jisung said . He wrapped chenle in blanket in quick move like burrito. He changed their position, and now jisung was hovering over chenle.

Jisung was looking at him with not so innocent look. Chenle didn't even protested.

When he leaned down towards chenle's face.

"OH HOLY SHIT, I'M SORRY" someone shouted and quickly closed the door, so they didn't see the face but knew who it was.

°°°

Haechan and jeno went to home together to jeno's apartment.

Jeno knew no one has arrived yet. He got a message from mark that he wouldn't be coming home that day. And he knew that jisung is probably at chenle's apartment.

They went inside jeno's shared apartment. Jeno heard some shuffling sound coming from room next to his. If it is not jisung or mark then who it is? He became more aware.

He went to open the door, but quickly closed it and cursed loudly.

"What is it?" Haechan asked in terror.

"Nothing, you don't have to know it" jeno shook his head.

As jeno was about to take him to his room, the door behind jeno opened and there stood one person. He got the idea why jeno was like that.

"Hi haechan" jisung said and chenle copied him from behind still wrapped in blanket.

"I thought you were at chenle's" jeno raised a brow.

"Actually we changed the idea" jisung replied.

"Ohh" jeno said. "Okay then, you can enjoy and continue what you were doing, sorry for interrupting" he added.

Chenle's face became red as tomato by hearing jeno's word.

Jeno dragged haechan in his room.

A/n: Thank you for reading 💚