17

They went to each others apartment day to day to study together. They didn't notice that exam came how fastly. They prepared very well for their exam.

"I'm scared" jisung said. "Don't worry sungie you'll do fine" his boyfriend comforted him. "Where is renjun btw" chenle asked. Jeno looked at mark and raised a brow, questioning him. Mark just shrugged. Haechan and jaemin came after few minutes.

Bell rang indicating them that they have exams in 15mins. They walked towards their assigned classes. "Hey jaemin wait"someone shouted from behind. Jaemin stopped and looked behind, yangyang was running towards him. "Oh hii" jaemin said. "Which room you got for the exams"yangyang said when he reached jaemin. "Room no. 5 he answered. "Ohh i got 7"he said and jaemin nodded.

"Hey yangyang" a voice came from behind. Yangyang and jaemin turned towards the voice and saw jeno and mark were approaching them. "Dude, where were you"mark asked. "Yeah you didn't even attend classes"jeno asked placing his hands around his shoulder. "I went back to germany for some reasons" he said. They started walking towards their rooms. "Jaemin which room are you in"mark asked. "5"he said. "Me and jeno are also"he said. Jeno and jaemin looked at each other but didn't said anything and started walking. Bell rang second time, and they knew they were late so they started running towards their rooms.

°°°

During exam days they all got busy with their studies and didn't have lot of time. They didn't hangout much after exams, they straight headed to their apartments. Chenle told jisung that his driver was going to pick him up, so that jisung can go home and rest.

Their exams were finished. They all decided to head back home and sleep as they were all tired. The other day they decided to meet at johny's cafe, beside from their university it became their hangout place. They became friends with the couple(johnny & taeil).

°°°

"You should invite renjun too"jeno said when they were having dinner. Mark raised and eyebrow in confusion. "I mean for hangout"he said again. "Yeah i'll talk to him but i'm not gonna force him to come"mark said. "Yeah lover boy, we're not telling you to force him, just ask him" this time jisung said and mark nodded.

"How about you, are you okay"jisung asked. "What do you mean"jeno asked. "You know what he mean"mark said. "Yeah, it's not that easy to forget about him but i'm trying and i'll be soon over him" jeno said chuckling. "I'm okay being his best friend and he's happy with jaemin" he added. After their deep conversation they went straight to sleep.

°°°

In the morning renjun didn't want to wake up, so he just laid there. His phone rang two times. So lazily searched for it. He found it under his pillow. He got a text And it was from mark. A soft smiled appeared on face unconciously.

Mark
Hey renjun
Good morning..

You
Good morning mark

Mark
How r u..

You
All good
Why did you text

Mark
Oh yeah
Boys planned to
go to our usual cafe

You
Ohh

Mark
So i wanted to ask if
you wanna come..

You
Thank you so much mark
but i think i'll rest today