20

THUD!
Yangyang flinched and woke up from the loud sound. He looked around his room from where the sound was coming, but he didn't find anything. He laid down again.

"Oww!" He again flinched in his place, this time he knew where the sound was coming from. He looked down from the bed. "Renjun what are you doing on the floor?" he asked him loudly. "You pushed me from bed" renjun replied rubbed his butt. "I AM REALLY SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW I AM SORRY" he panicked and helped renjun to get up. "It's fine don't worry" renjun told him.

Someone knocked on their door. Yangyang got up to open the door, while renjun was still in pain. He opened the door, and saw jeno standing there. "Are you both up" he asked him. "Yes" yangyang replied. Jeno looked at renjun's state and asked "what happened to him?" "He fell from bed while sleeping, i mean i pushed him unconsciously" yangyang told him scratching his nape.

Jeno went to everyone's room and told them to get ready, they'll be going to eat breakfast outside. Then they'll go to beach.

°°°

They all went to the nearest restaurant. They ordered and planned, what they're gonna do that day.

Renjun's phone vibrated in his pocket. He took out his phone and saw a text from mark.

Mark
Hey, renjun

You
Hii

Mark
What you guys doing

You
We're having breakfast

Mark
Are you enjoying?

You
Yes, this place is beautiful

Mark
Yeah, okk bye
i have to go now
send me pics of you guys

You
Bye
I'll keep you updated.

"Who are you texting" yangyang asked who was sitting beside him. "Mark"he answered while eating. "Ohh,what was he saying" jisung asked. "He was asking to send him photos of us" renjun said and jisung nodded. They finished their breakfast and went to beach.

When they arrived, first thing they did was rented net and some different kind of balls to play. Jaemin decided to do surfing and yangyang joined him. They went with guide. Jeno and jisung arranged the net, and they were deciding their teams. Chenle and jisung again teamed up. Jeno asked haechan "Do you wanna team up?" "Yasss" he replied cheerfully. "You wanna join us or them?" Jeno asked renjun. "No I'll just watch you guys" he said and shook his head.

"Come on lets play please" jeno requested him. "You can join us" chenle said. "Yes you can join them, me and jeno are enough to win" haechan said being proud of himself. "Ohh really the lets start and see who's the real king" jisung said smirking. Renjun joined jisung & chenle.

They began playing, jisung, chenle & renjun won the first round. They were teasing haechan & jeno. Haechan was sulking and challenged them to play one round again. But this time haechan & jeno won, and now its their time to tease them.

Jaemin and yangyang were having fun while surfing. Suddenly jaemin lost his balance and fell into the water. Yangyang started laughing at him. Jaemin saw him laughing, his gummy smile was showing and he smiled. While laughing at jaemin yangyang also fell into the water now it's jaemin's turn to laugh. Yangyang pouted at first but also started laughing. This was his first time seeing jaemin laughing so hard and his stomach did some flips, but he ignored it and they started their activity again. Yangyang can't help but take little glances at jaemin.