25

"What are you guys playing" chenle asked to yangyang who was sitting beside him. "Among us" yangyang replied not even sparing a glance. They were all gathered in cafeteria for lunch. But yangyang and jaemin were too focused on their phone, only talking to each other and laughing.

Haechan was also focused on his phone texting someone with small smile on his face. Mark and renjun were talking about their classes. Jeno was at their apartment alone.

"How is jeno" chenle asked to mark. "He's good" haechan answered before mark. "Okay, i'll come with you guys"he said to mark again and mark nodded. "Can i come too" renjun asked hasitatly. "Yeah ofcourse" mark said smiling at him. "Haechan who are you texting" chenle asked teasingly. This time jaemin lifted his head and now he's waiting for haechan to answer. "Hmm, jeno he is alone and bored" haechan said laughing a little not looking up from his phone. Jaemin gripped tight on phone and yangyang noticed. "Jaemin focus on the game" he said. "Uh- yeah"he nodded. But his mind was now filled with so many thoughts, "what are they talking about, why hyuck is smiling this much" and all.

"Let's all visit him"chenle suggested. "Yeah good idea" yangyang agreed, they're not playing games now. "Yeah he'll be happy, let's buy something for him"haechan said happily and jaemin  noticed the glint in his eyes when he talked about jeno. "Uh, i made something for him"renjun said. "What" jisung, chenle and yangyang said in unison. "I'm not sure he'll like it or not" renjun said. "Renjun don't worry he'll like whatever you made for him"jisung assured. "Now show us, i'm curious" yangyang said. Haechan was not liking any of their comments, "what if he doesn't like" he thought.

"If you're not comfortable you don't have to show us" mark said patting his shoulder. "Yeah he's right, you can give it jeno when we'll visit" jaemin said. "But i wanted to see"chenle said pouting. "Yeah i'm curious too, what you made for jeno" haechan said sassily crossing his arms and everybody were shocked at his change of tone. "Hyuck don't force him"jaemin said. "But i wasn't the only one who want to see it, right guys" he said looking between chenle and yangyang and they both nodded. Jaemin was about to say something but renjun said before him,"wait i'll show you guys". He then opened his bag pulled out a small canvas. "Woahh" everyone's mouth opened except haechan.

"Wow renjun i never knew you paint this good"yangyang said

"Wow renjun i never knew you paint this good"yangyang said. "He's a art student yangyang if you forgot" chenle said giggling. Everyone started praising him and haechan was little jaelous inside. Renjun looked at mark for his opinion. "It's so good he'll like it"mark assured him and renjun nodded. "And may i ask why are you giving him this, do you perhaps like him" haechan said. Renjun was shocked at the question and looked at mark. Not only renjun but everyone was shocked there like what had happened to haechan. "Hyuck this is silly question"jaemin said. "He can tell us, we are friends right renjun" he said looking at renjun and jaemin just sighed.
"How can no one likes him, he's such sweet guy and i wanted to thank him for taking care of me at jeju" renjun answered again he looked at mark and mark gave him small smile and he continued, "but i don't like him in that way". Everybody was silently listening to him.