33

Exams were little tough for them, it was not their best but they were hoping that at least they could pass. They're not confident. But they're happy that they'll get rest and sleep after tiresome week.

During their exams jeno and mark tried to talk to jaemin but he got angry and told them he doesn't want to talk to them and especially not with jeno.

They were confused why jaemin was angry with jeno. But jeno started to think that may be he's the reason of their fight but he's not sure about it. But first he needed to talk to haechan.

Haechan also tried but jaemin didn't listened to him. Jaemin told him he'll talk but he needed some space, so haechan willingly gave him what he wanted.

°°°

"Yangyang" he stopped and searched for the owner of the voice, he saw renjun was running towards him.

"Hii" renjun said clutching his bag strap. "Hi renjun" he replied. "You don't come to our usual table" they started walking towards the gate.

"Ohh, my cousin came to visit me, so i was giving him tour around, sorry i didn't inform you guys" he told renjun. "Yeah you should've at least text in our group chat" renjun smiled at him.

"You're jaemin's neighbour right, how's he doing" renjun asked. "I can't tell but i think he's doing fine, i tried talking to him but he's not ready yet" yangyang sighed. 

"How about we go to johnny's cafe and talk their" renjun suggested and yangyang nodded happily. They started walkin in silence. No words shared between their walk.

°°°

"Hi guys, where's your gang" they giggled at johnny's statement when they reached the counter.

"They're all tired and went home first, so it's just the two of us" yangyang said and looked at the menu "what do you want i'll pay". "I want something to refresh my mind, i think i'll take some tea and we'll split" renjun also looked at the menu.

"Okay, i'll have tea too, two jasmine tea please" yangyang told johnny. "Take seat guys i'll inform you when the order is ready" johnny smiled and went through door to their kitchen.

"So where were we"renjun asked taking his seat, "jaemin and haechan" yangyang took seat infront of him.

"I think you know jaemin more than rest of us, ofcourse aside from haechan" renjun said. "Yeah he looks cold and tough from outside but actually he's not" renjun nodded and smiled a little.

"Why don't you ask the reason behind their fight, so we can do something" renjun suggested.

"I'll try when he's ready to talk and-" yangyang didn't got to finish what he's saying when taeil shouted, "kids your tea is ready".

"Let me know if you need something else" taeil smiled and handed them tray with two cups and place with cookies. "We didn't ordered these" renjun pointed at cookies. "It's free, go or tea will get cold" taeil shooed them.

"As i was saying i'll try when he is ready, we'll make everything right" yangyang said.

They talked about some other stuff like exams and about lucas too. They noticed there were black clouds in the sky. So they decided to go back to their homes.
They splited the bill as renjun has suggested and left the cafe not forgetting to thank taeil for the free cookies.

°°°

It's the week before their exams

Yangyang knocked on jaemin's apartment door for the 5th time. He was worried because he didn't heard anything from jaemin from that day. So he wanted to check up on him.

He went back to his apartment hoping that may be he'll open the door next time.

He came back in the evening this time jaemin opened the door and welcomed yangyang inside his apartment, he went inside with polythene in his hand.

Jaemin was looking horrible, like he  didn't got proper sleep.

"How are you feeling" yangyang started taking out food boxes from the polythene.

"Shit" jaemin laughed. "But why are you doing this" yangyang opened the lid of the box. "you should talk to him".

"I don't know what gotten into me but i'll talk to him" jaemin drapped blanket around himself.

"Okay we'll talk about it later, first you need to eat" yangyang handed him the box.

"Yeah I was planning to cook something, thank you so much" he took the box from yangyang's hand.

"Again thank you so much for the food" jaemin said finishing up the food.

"I'll get going now, you should rest and please talk to haechan" yangyang stood and walked towards the door. "Tell me if you need something".

"Yangyang please don't tell anyone about this" yangyang nodded went out of the door.

°°°

Mark
Hey!

You
Hii

Mark
Are you awake

You
Isn't it obvious 😬 🤦🏻‍♂️

Mark
Yeah sorry

You
Btw i can ask you
the same question

Mark
I slept like whole evening
and now i can't sleep
But jeno and jisung are
sleeping like dead person😆

You
Did you guys even eat or not

Mark
I made noodles
I tried waking them up
May they're too tired

You
Me and yangyang went to the cafe
taeil gave us free cookies😄

Mark
And you guys didn't even told us

You
You guys went home saying
you're tired
Not my fault

Mark
Okay next we'll go there together

You
I hope everything will be
okay by then

Mark
Yeah, jeno is going to talk to
haechan

You
Yangyang also talked to jaemin
but he said jaemin told him that
he'll talk when he is ready

Mark
I think we should
let them solve their
problem by themselve

You
Yeah, i am going to sleep now
You should go too
We have classes tomorrow

Mark
Okay good night

You
Good night mark

A/n: Thank you for reading💚💚