08

It's weekend...

It was morning time. Jisung was sleeping soundly in his room, when his phone rang he woke up from his deep slumber, he didn't bother to check the caller id, he picked up. "Hiii good morning" a loud voice said from other side of the phone. He was fully awake now. "Morning" he said. "So when are you guys coming, what time?" Chenle asked. "We'll come after lunch" he told him. "Umm i was thinking if you could come early, you know like only if you want, and also you can help me" chenle stated." Yeah sure, i'll be there" he replied without thinking. "Okay so we can have lunch together at my house" chenle told him "okay then see you" jisung said and ended the call. And went to freshen up. It's already past 10.

Jisung went first to mark's room, but he was sleeping so he didn't bother to wake him up, same with jeno. He wrote a note and sticked it on dining table. He then went to bus stop, and took a bus to chenle's house.

He arrived at chenle's house. He pressed the doorbell, the door opened revealing a cute adorable chenle, he was wearing an oversized hoodie, his hands were covered with his sleeves looking like kitty paws. He was looking like a fluff ball, jisung just wanted to keep him all to himself, he wanted to squish his cheeks (A/n: actually i want to squish his cheeks >_<) . Then a voice snapped him from his own world consist of chenle. "Hey jisung, are you even listening, come inside" chenle said, "uh-h, y-yeah" he stuttered.

They went inside jisung looked around he thought that house was really huge, more like a mansion. "Hey lele" a deep and loud voice came from behind startling jisung and about chenle he was used to this. Chenle went to him and the guy engulfed him in a bro hug. Jisung was intimidated by how the guy was so tall and big, its not like he was not tall its just he was not big as the guy. They broke the hug. "Oh and you must be jisung, chenle talks about you alot" the guy said looking at jisung. Jisung looked at the guy and then chenle whos ears were now bright red. Jisung just stood there confused and the tall guy understood his expression said "i'm wong yukhei but you can call me lucas". "Hii nice to meet you" jisung said as they shook hands. They sat on chenle's couch and talked about random stuff. Jisung was happy to know that chenle talked about him.

°°°

Jisung, Chenle and Lucas prepared everything.

It was the evening time everybody arrived at chenle's house. Haechan, jaemin and yangyang came together, so mark and jeno too did. Chenle introduced lucas to everyone, lucas was very friendly with everyone. He instantly became friends with them, it didn't take him long, he was really bonding good with yangyang. They talked so much, they share their favouritism blah blah blah..

They started playing games, they teamed up chenle and jisung, haechan and jaemin obviously, jeno and mark, yangyang and lucas had no one so they teamed up. They played some card games.

Time passed by, they didn't notice the time. Now it's the night time, they ate dinner and decided to watch movie after that. They let yangyang and lucas to choose a movie. They picked a romcom movie.

Mark sat on the single couch with plushie in his hand. Chenle, jisung, lucas and yangyang laid on the mattress with blanket. Jaemin and haechan sat on the couch together, jeno was left alone, so haechan approached him and patted next to him to sit. Jeno sat next to haechan, he was not happy at all after seeing their hands intervened with each other.

They started the movie, it was nice movie. yangyang, mark, lucas fell asleep in the middle of the movie. Chenle and jisung were cuddling together unconsciously. Chenle's head was on jisung's shoulder snuggled closer, jisung's hand was wrapped around chenle, their legs were tangled together. Meanwhile lucas's leg was on yangyang's stomach. Mark snuggled closer to his plushie.

Jaemin and haechan were watching, they found the storyline interesting. They were holding hands, Haechan felt like sleeping, his head fell on none other than jeno's shoulder. Jeno's heart started beating faster, he holded on his breath. He was staring at haechan, he read his face features, his hair, his forehead, eyes, beautiful long lashes, and nose to his plump lips. Jaemin noticed, he felt jealous, he felt anger building up in him after seeing the way jeno was looking at haechan. He gently put haechan's head on his shoulder and kissed top of his head purposely, just wanted to show jeno. Haechan snuggled closer to jaemin, jaemin smiled at him. Jeno turned his head towards tv.

After sometime jaemin also fell asleep with haechan snuggling closer. Jeno was wide awake after what happened. He left to kitchen for some water.

jisung looked at chenle who was sleeping peacefully. He doesn't knew what gotten into him and he leaned forward and pecked on his lips. He snuggled more closer to chenle and closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. But someone knew what happened.

Meanwhile when jeno was coming out of the kitchen he saw two of them and went to chenle's room to sleep, he was jealous.

°°°

Next day...

They woke up and freshed up. They ate their breakfast together. Lucas asked for yangyang's number, because he liked that kid, ofcourse in a friendly way. Then jaemin dropped haechan to his house. Like everyday jaemin kissed haechan before going inside his house. "Be on time, we have a date today" haechan said, jaemin smiled at his boyfriend and nodded. Then he went home with yangyang.

Mark, jeno and jisung went together. On the way to home, mark was driving, jeno looked at jisung with teasing smirk. Jisung looked at jeno "What? why are you smiling like some creepy person" jisung said. "I think you have something to tell us" jeno said, his smirk didn't leave his face. "I don't have" jisung stated. "What happened to you and chenle last night?" jeno asked again. "Ohh that...we just...we just cuddled together, unconsciously" he answered. "Ohh really? I think there's more" jeno asked again with a grin. "I don't have anything" jisung said annoyed. "Don't hide, when i was returning from the kitchen i saw you kissing chenle" jeno said now looking straight at the road. "WHAT?" mark said with shocked expression. Jisung just face palmed himself and blushed his face looked like tomato. Jeno laughed his ass off. "Shut up" jisung said whining. The car ride went teasing jisung all the time.

A/n: Thanks for reading💚