41

"wake up dude we need to go" mark was shaking jeno who was sleeping like a dead person.

Renjun on the other side was rubbing his eyes "oh my god it's already dark outside?".

"Yeah" haechan answered slinging his bag.

"Let me try" chenle said and screamed in his ears "aaaahhhhhh, jeno omg we lost haechan. we can't contact him".

"What" jeno sat straight quickly and jumped from bed.

Everybody started laughing at him and he looked at them with disbelief. Haechan went near and pulled him, so he was standing.

"His brother is waiting downstairs for us" he told him and jeno nodded.

They all went downstairs greeted mark's brother and introduced themselves. Mark's mother insisted them to have some coffee before going because the weather was so chilly outside.

Mark's father was also driving them because they all can't fit in his brother's car.

Mark, renjun, chenle and jisung with his father and jeno, haechan, yangyang jaemin were in his brother's car.

After half an hour of driving they reached the destination. They went out of car and chills ran down theirs bodies. They were shivering a little even though they were wearing warm clothes.

"Let's go inside, its warm inside" mark's brother told them.

They took out their luggage and went inside. Its indeed warm inside the cabin. They even get rid of thick clothes.

Mark's father gave them tour of the cabin and informed them that there was everything they needed and if they need anything else, they can ask him. With that his father and brother went home.

°°°

"So we need to decide who's gonna share rooms" yangyang asked sipping his coffee. They decide to have some coffee again to get warm.

"This couch is comfy enough i can sleep here" jaemin said rolling over the couch.

"We've this couch as jaemin said, and two rooms one with bunk bed and one with 4 beds some of us can share right" mark said and smirked at chenle and jisung.

"I'm ok with anything" jaemin said again.

"Jeno can sleep on bunk bed, he's too exhausted to share" haechan looked at jeno who is again sleeping.

"Ok then you and jeno can have that room" chenle pointed at the room.

"I like this couch" jaemin looked at them.

"Okay its all sorted, jaemin is sleeping on couch, jeno and haechan bunk bed. Me renjun and yangyang have bed for ourselves and you two can share" all them snickered at mark's statement who was teasing the couple who were snuggling.

"Your single asses are just jaelous" jisung rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" haechan said.

Their stomach was full, so no one bother to cook or eat and straight went to sleep.

°°°

Yangyang felt someone is trying to lift his blanket, so he tightly gripped on the blanket. Then he heard the voice calling his name. He was too sleepy and unable to understand the situation and recognise the voice, was afraid from the sudden presence of someone.