32

"Guys did you get your time tables for exams" asked mark while eating chips. "Yeah... i haven't touched my books aside from classes"jisung put his head on chenle's shoulder and chenle patted his head.

"Where is yangyang though" chenle looked around the cafeteria. "Lucas invited him to hangout with them" jeno told them.

"Lucas seems interested in yangyang" chenle smirks, "don't you think".

"Yeah you're right" jisung sat straight. "May it's just friendly hangout" jeno said.

"You never know anything can happen" chenle said.

"Sorry guys i'm late" renjun sat on vacant seat beside haechan. "It's ok, btw what's inside that" mark pointed at box renjun was holding.

"Oh this, this is for you donghyuck" renjun put the box on table and gestured haechan open it.

"Me?" Haechan pointed at himself and renjun shook his head as yes,"open it".

"Wow" they said in unison except haechan. "If you're not going to eat i'm going to" jeno licked his lips.

"You bought this for me and why?" Haechan asked with blank face. "I didn't bought this, i made this" renjun was praying inside for haechan to take it.

"You really made this, haechan please share with us" jisung clasped his hands and pouted a little.

"Yes me and my sister, i hope you'll like
it" renjun looked at haechan and haechan saw sincerity in his eyes and nodded.

"Let me taste first" haechan took a bite and closed his eyes. "This is so good"haechan looked at renjun with happy face. "Can we taste" chenle made grabby gesture, haechan laughed a little.

Everybody took little pieces and praised renjun's cakes. Mark and jeno left cafeteria first saying they have to meet their professor for some project they're working on.

Then bell rang. "Haechan let's go" chenle stood up from his seat. "You go first i'll meet you in class" chenle nodded and left cafeteria with jisung.

°°°

"Renjun wait" he heard haechan's voice and stopped on his track. "You didn't answer my question" he asked when he reached renjun. Renjun made a thinking face "i already did, i think". "No the other one, why did you made cake for me" haechan said.

"Ohh that, i don't know what happed that made you sad so i wanted to cheer you up" renjun paused a little "i want to be your friend too" he lowered his head. Haechan felt little guilt inside him.

"Okay and" haechan smiled a bit. "You act different with me and others" renjun told him.

"Renjun look i don't hate you, it's just that you never opened up to me, so i thought you're not interested being my friend" haechan lied. He can't just say that he was being like that for getting attention of his bestfriend.

But he started to think "he doesn't have any right to hate renjun just because of his stupid mixed feelings, he's so pure and innocent. He never harmed anybody. It's not late to fix things between them". He felt nothing just guilt.

"Thats mean we just misunderstood each other, let's not make it awkward anymore and be friends" renjun awkwardly extended his hand for a handshake and haechan nodded and took his hand and smiled.

They realised that they had skipped their half class and decided to sit in cafeteria little more until their next class. They talked more about their interests and many more things.

°°°

"You're zoning out bro" mark nudged jeno on his side. "Huh, yeah i was just thinking why did jaemin broke up with hyuck" jeno was scribbling mindlessly on his notes.

"Jaemin is not attending classes, he's not picking any of our calls" jeno hums at mark and focused on board to note down what professor is teaching them.

"For now we should focus on exams we only have a week to prepare" mark patted his shoulder jeno only nodded.

°°°

"Arrgghhh i'm not getting this right" chenle messed up his own hair. They were at chenle's apartment to study.
"Let me see" haechan looked over his notes. "It's so complicated" haechan was struggling to get the right answer too "i am supposed to know this" he threw his pen across the table.

"I can't do this anymore" jisung was struggling too. "Jisung it's just an hour" mark said looking up from his sheets. "Tell me why did i chose business management" jisung crumpled the paper and aimed for dustbin and failed.

"Guys wanna eat something" chenle took his phone and opened app to order some food. "I'm craving pizza" haechan patted his stomach. "Then pizza it is anything else mark jeno" he asked but they only shook their head as no. "What about me" jisung pointed at himself. "Ohh you want anything else jisungiee" chenle pinched his cheeks. "Garlic bread".

Chenle ordered for all of them and after 15-20 their order arrived. Everybody arranged their notes and put it in their bags. They got tired of studying for an hour sitting on one place, so they decided to watch movie for refreshment and started a movie.

They didn't know how they all ended up sleeping. Jisung and chenle was huddled up under the thin blanket on couch. And haechan was on single sofa. Jeno was on the floor his head was resting against the couch that chenji were sleeping on and mark's head was on jeno's shoulder. Chenle had gave them all thin blankets because the weather was getting little cold.

Haechan felt his phone vibrated on his lap. He first ignored, but it vibrated again so he lazily picked up the call without looking at the caller's id.

"Haechan where are you? Why aren't you at home yet?" His mother's voice came from the other side. "Mom i'm sorry i didn't informed" he sat properly adjusting his clothes. "We're at chenle's studying and we didn't noticed we all fell asleep" he chuckled looking at everybody.

"Okay so you're not going to come" his mother asked. "No i'll be home in 20mins, i'll just wake them up" and then he hung up the call.

"Jeno mark wake up, we need to go home it's already late" he spoke in low tone. "Hmm" jeno was not fully up now. "Wake up, my mom called, take me home" he said again. Now mark , chenle and jisung were also up.

"You guys can sleep over" chenle said hugging blanket closer. "Chenle we didn't came prepared so we need to go" mark said. "I'm staying don't worry" jisung hugged chenle by one arm. "Hmm drive safe" chenle hugged jisung back.

They took their bags and left for their homes.

Thank you for reading💚💚
Pc to the owner..