31

"Hey are you ok"chenle asked when he saw haechan's gloomy face and puffy eyes. Haechan only shook his head and sat beside him. He was trying not to burst into tears in front of whole class. Chenle wanted to ask more question but their professor entered class.

Haechan didn't lift his head at all throughout the whole class and chenle was worried about him.

"Haechan what happen, why are you not saying anything" chenle shook him. "Nothing" he replied in his raspy voice.

Chenle sighed and gave up, he decided not to ask further. He tried so many times to know whats wrong with him, why is he looking like that, did something bad happened. He was sure that haechan had cried, but why?

You
Sungie.....
Do you know what happened
to haechan, he isn't looking
good :(
I don't want to see him like that

Jisungie
I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wait!
Wait!
Jaemin didn't come today
He isn't answering our calls oy msg
So maybe you know.....?

You
Okay, I got it
I tried talking to haechan
But he doesn't want to
talk to me or anyone
He isn't even paying attention
to class
He looks so dejected
:(

Jisungie
We can do something
to make him happy
I have a plan
.......
.....
....
...
..
.
I'll tell jeno and mark too

You
Yeah thats a good idea
No doubt you are my boyfriend
>.<

Jisungie
Remind me why do I love you
*smh*

°°°

"Where are you taking me, ahhh stop dragging me my hand hurts" haechan whined loudly gaining everyone's attention at corridor.

"Stop yelling, haechan" chenle said. Chenle dragged him where the others were waiting for them.

"Why are we here?" Haechan rubbed his wrist that was being dragged by chenle. "Lets go" chenle again dragged him inside the car.

They took him to a beautiful place he was familiar with. He liked that place so much.

"Again why are we here?" Haechan asked. "Obviously to have fun" jisung replied. "Now lets go, lets not waste anytime"

"But I don't want to go" haechan crossed his arms. "But you're going with us, or I'll have to drag you there again" chenle warned him. Haechan gave up and they entered the Amusement Park.

"Which one first?" Chenle looked at the roller coaster, pirate ship, ferris wheel and many more swings.

"Lets go on a pirate ship first" jisung said. They agreed with jisung and went there. They bought the tickets.

Mark turned around to look at renjun that was froze in his place. "Renjun are you perhaps scared?" Mark decided to tease him. "No who said I'm scared" renjun protested. He was so scared from inside but he didn't want to look weak.

Chenle and jisung sat at last seat. Haechan, jeno, renjun and mark sat in front of them.

The ship slowly started, renjun gripped on mark's shirt lightly.

The ship sped up. "Yoohooooooooo" jisung and chenle screamed, their both handd up in the air. Jeno and haechan were also screaming out of happiness, joy.

Meanwhile...."Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" renjun clung onto mark's hands. "It's okay just open your eyes" mark laughed. "Nooooooo....aaaaaaaa" mark wrapped his arm around renjun's shoulder.

°°°

"That was scary, I'll never come here again" renjun breathed out heavily. "Drink some water" jeno passed water bottle to him. To everyone.

"Hey lets go on this" chenle pointed at roller coaster. "Nooo, I won't go" renjun eyes widened at roller coaster. "Anyone?" Chenle asked. Jeno and haechan agreed on going as well as jisung. They looked at mark for approval. "No" mark replied shortly and looked at renjun. "If you want to go then just go. I can sit here alone, don't worry" renjun assured him. "Its still a No" mark said and sat beside renjun.

"Okay then lets go guys" jisung said and side eyed mark, to tease him.

Mark and renjun sat there silently for some minutes. Mark decided to break the ice between them.

"Do you wanna walk around"mark asked not looking at him. "Yeah sure let's go".

They saw a claw machine and renjun ran towards it with excitement and mark followed him. "Let's try this"he pointed at claw machine. He inserted a coin and tried to catch a plushie with the claw but he failed and made a pouty face and mark thought he looked cute, he was just watching him from the side. Renjun again tried 2-3 times but he failed.

"Let me try" mark pointed at the machine. "One last time" renjun said without looking at him and mark nodded. He again inserted the coin and then started and he grabbed a lion more like cub plushie. He was too focused to get that plushie, his tongue sticking out a little. Mark hands were clasped together like he was praying for renjun.

He won and hugged mark and mark hugged him back. When they heard a kid asking them to move aside, then they realised and pulled apart, smiling dumbly.

They went to ice cream stall and got themselves two choco chip ice cream.

"Why did we bunk classes today" renjun asked mark while they sat on a bench. Mark took some time and answered,"i don't really know but jisung called jeno and told him something about donghyuck, and chenle's plan and we're here".

"I hope he's feeling good now and what about jaemin, i talked to yangyang this morning and told me someone is visiting him" renjun told mark. "I think something had happened between them, that's why donghyuck is gloomy" mark stood up to throw the cup and spoon. Renjun also stood up and they walked to the dustbin.

"Guys i called my driver to pick us up"chenle told them and shortly his car arrived and they went home first. Before mark could say something renjun spoke "i'm taking bus". "No, you're going with us" jeno protested. "Its ok i have to meet someone so i'll take bus, you guys can go" renjun gestured them to go. "You sure, atleast can we drop you to the bus stop" mark asked and renjun nodded.

Jeno sat on driver seat with haechan on passenger seat. Mark and renjun at back seat.

Haechan was feeling little good, he was thankful of his friends. He thought what will he do without them.

Thank you for reading💚💚
From now on i'll post on sundays..