34

It was sunday afternoon, haechan decided to be productive and clean his room, it looked like some disaster had happend there.

While he was cleaning he got a text "i am ready to talk, come to my place whenever you're free" it was from jaemin.

He left everything he's doing and ran out his house. Within 15min he's inside the building. He took elevator to jaemin's floor.

He stood frozen when he saw jaemin hugging yangyang. Jaemins back was facing him. He can feel the warm tears on his face. He can't move.

Yangyang's eyes widened when he saw haechan. He lightly pushed jaemin and ran towards him, who ran from there as fast as he can.

"Haechan please stop please" he shouted from behind but haechan started running down stairs. "Please listen to me" he was verge of crying. He wanted to explain the situation to him.

He reached for haechan's shoulder to stop him but haechan yanked his hand away, which cause yangyang stumble and fell on his knees.

Haechan panicked and stopped. Yangyang remains in that position and clasped his both hand "please listen to me".

"I think i got my answer" haechan said in low voice.

"No it's not what you're thinking" Jaemin came to the lobby.

"Then what it is" haechan shouted. "Let's go to my apartment first, i don't want to make fuss here" jaemin turned around and started walking.

Haechan looked at yangyang who mouthed "please" so he followed.

"I should go to my apartment" yangyang said when they reached infront of jaemin's apartment and jaemin nodded.

They entered jaemin's apartment. Jaemin told him to sit and went to get water.

"Here" he handed haechan water and he drank it in one go.

"So you gonna tell me or i should get going" haechan said breaking the silence between them.

"I'm sorry i should've talked with you first before breaking up" jaemin said. "I started to feel like you don't like me anymore, you started distancing yourself, you started to get angry at me without any reason" haechan listened silently to him.

"You know i felt lonely when you always left me to be with jeno" jaemin whispered the name.

"So this is about jeno, you know he's my best friend, we're since childhood there is nothing to be jaelous about, you know i love you right" haechan now faced him properly.

"Then why did you kissed him that day" haechan was confused what was jaemin saying. "Hyuck you're just confused about your feelings". "But i don't remember kissing him" haechan said thinking hard, when did it happened.
"I never kissed him, why would I kiss him" haechan ran his hands through his hair.

"I saw you two with my own eyes" jaemin sighed and continued, "Yangyang also know about this" jaemin told him. "It's not true right, it can't be" haechan tapped his foot on the floor frustately.

"But when?, why can't i remember" haechan sound confused. "Outside the club, i went with yangyang and lucas, you're drunk probably, we saw you two kissing".

"But i love you" haechan was crying again. "hyuck i know but it's not the same anymore" jaemin told him.

"You think i never noticed how you look at him and when renjun was with him, i thought of being selfish, but not when you're in love with jeno" jaemin said taking haechan's hand in his.

"I'm sorry" haechan hugged him "i'm sorry, we can work this out right"he pleaded "i'm sorry I made you fell lonely".

"We can, but first you've to comfirm your feelings and always remember even if you choose jeno i'm always here by your side and i'll respect your decision" jaemin was rubbing circles on his back.