30

"Hey jaemin" haechan entered the cafe with a small bag on his hand, with a bright smile. "Sorry I'm late" he sat in front of jaemin.

"Do you want anything?" Jaemin asked. "Umm....pastry and latte" haechan looked at the menu and told him.

"Do you know what day is today" haechan decided to ask. "Saturday?" Jaemin said. Haechan laughed at him. ' he is joking right? ' .

Before jaemin could say anything their order arrived.

"Jaemin you look exactly same as yesterday, is there something bothering you?" Haechan asked.

' yes' jaemin wanted to say it out loud, but he didn't have the courage.

"Okay just leave it. Do you really not know what is today?" Haechan looked at him, hoping that jaemin knew about it.

"No, is it something special?" Jaemin said without any expression on his face.

"Jaemin you're kidding right?" Haechan chuckled. "What is it today?" Jaemin asked without showing any emotion.

"Jaemin today is hundredth day of our relationship, you don't really remember?"

Jaemin took a deep breath to say something but haechan cut him off.
"Here is your gift take it" haechan handed him a small bag.

Jaemin lightly pushed it towards haechan and shook his head.

"Do you love me hyuck?" Jaemin suddenly asked. Haechan looked at him in disbelief.

"What?" Haechan said. "O-of course I-i love you, is that even a question?" Haechan laughed, he thought it was a joke nothing serious. "But why are you asking me that?" He added.

Jaemin stood up from his place. "Lets....break up" he looked in haechan's eyes.

How can he break up with him just like that. He never thought this was coming. Why jaemin is doing this?

"J-jaemin why a- are you doing this?" His voice was wavering. Tears welled up in his eyes. Jaemin didn't reply to him.

"Did I do anything wrong?" Haechan sniffled. "Please don't leave me jaemin" "why are you breaking up" "I love you jaemin please don't leave me" "I'll do anything for you just d-"

"I don't love you hyuck" jaemin said controlling his emotions. He didn't want to become weak at this moment. He didn't like it that he is breaking haechan's heart.

Haechan went speechless.
"Why don't you love me?" Haechan cried harder wiping his eyes constantly with his sleeves.

"I f-fell out of love"

When he heard that I fell out of love he lost his mind. He slumped on his seat and cried covering his face. So many people were staring at him.

Jaemin left the cafe with his heavy heart. A single tear rolled down from his eyes.

°°°

Haechan walked home with so many thoughts in his mind. He looked miserable.

"Haechan how was the date?" His mom asked in a teasing tone from kitchen but she didn't get any reply.

She came out from the kitchen. Haechan was going upstairs to his room, she called his name but he didn't say anything. "Lee Donghyuck are you listening?" His mom said more louder this time.

He turned his head towards his mom. "Huh?".

When haechan faced her. Her heart broke when she saw her son's face. He looked miserable. His eyes were puffy, his face was red. She knew that he cried.

"What happen haechan?" She came towards him and cupped his face. Her eyes softened. She hugged him. Haechan sniffled on her shoulder and hugged her tightly.

"Mom I want some time alone" she nodded her head. She understood her son well. She left him. And he went to his room.

She went to kitchen to finish whatever she was doing. She thought so many possibilities of her son's sudden break down. Like- maybe they fought, or maybe there is someone else between them, or jaemin cheated, in conclusion maybe they broke up?

It was the evening time now...
Tring tring...

Their bell rang. His mom went to open the door she had invited earlier, when she was baking cake in the kitchen.

"You're finally here" she welcomed him. "But there is one problem you know" she started. "Umm what?" He asked. When haechan came back from his date he was crying, I don't know what happened, maybe you should talk to him.

"When I invited I thought we will eat this cake happily. But then haechan..." She sighed.

"I'll talk to him" he said and went upstairs to haechan's room.

He opened his room's door. He saw haechan under the duvet. Haechan wasn't sleeping. He closed the door behind him and sat beside him.

"Hyuck" he lightly shook haechan. Haechan clutched on duvet more tightly. He didn't want to face anyone right now. He didn't wan to talk to anyone.

"Hyuck come on" he tried to get haechan out from under the blanket. He pulled the blanket and removed it.

He looked at haechan he looked so miserable. He looked like lost child in the park. He had cried so much and still crying.

"Hyuck what happen?" He wiped haechan's already falling tears. He hugged him tightly.

Haechan tried to push him away from the hug, "I don't want to talk to anyone, leave me alone jeno"

"No I won't leave you alone" he said tightening the grip on haechan. "LEAVE ME!" Haechan shouted and hit jeno's chest weakly.

"Calm down hyuck" jeno said in a calming voice. Haechan cried even more, he can't control his emotions. He stopped pushing jeno and hugged him back.

"H-e broke u-u-up" haechan hiccuped between his cries. "Wh-y did h-he d-o that" jeno rubbed his back to calm him. He was crying so badly that couldn't say anything properly. Jeno felt really bad for him.

"Don't cry hyuck, calm down" jeno wiped his tears. Jeno's shirt was wet because haechan cried on his chest too much.

"I s-till love him" he was still crying. He can't stop crying even if he wanted to.

"He said h-he...he fell out of l-love, he sa-id he doesn't love m-me anymore, h-he left me"

"I'll talk to him hyuck, now stop crying" jeno tried to calm him down but it didn't work. So he decided to change the topic. Cause as much as they talk about him haechan won't stop crying.

"Hyuck your mom baked cake for us, lets eat" jeno cheered up to lighten the mood. Haechan shook his head as 'no'.

"Come on hyuck lets go" jeno tried to drag him. "No I don't want to eat"

"If you don't want to go outside I'll bring it here" before haechan could say anything jeno dashed out of his room. Haechan stopped crying.

Jeno came back with two pieces of cake in his hand. "Lets eat". But haechan refused.

"Hyuck lets eat I'm hungry" jeno whined. "No"

"Okay then I'll eat all of it alone" jeno took a bite. "wOow its so tasty wahhhh" he side eyed haechan. He took another bite, "Oh my god hyuck, I really love it, I'll eat yours too" he was about to eat haechan's cake but haechan shouted, "Don't you dare to touch it, that's mine"

Jeno was relieved that haechan was behaving like himself slowly.

Haechan stuffed his mouth with cake. "Eat slowly" jeno shook his head.

A/n: Thank you for reading 💚