Bloody Roar Loud characters (To be updated)

Bloody Roar Loud: Info

Zoanthropes and their transformation

Lincoln Loud the Wolf (Drawn)

Ronnie [Ronalda Anne] Santiago/Saturnina [Nina] Tucker the Rabbit (Drawn)

Clyde "Bakuryu II" McBride the Mole (Drawn)

Rita Loud the Kangaroo (Drawn)

Lynn Loud Sr the Tortoise (Drawn)

Howard McBride the Polar (Drawn)

Harold McBride the Grizzly (Drawn)

Lucy Loud the Bat (Drawn)

Chloe the Cat/Half-Beast (Drawn)

Haiku the Crow (Drawn)

Polly Pain the Panther (Drawn)

Giggles the Elephant (Drawn)

Tabby the Woodpecker (Drawn)

Sid Chang the Spurious (gains this power via infection rather than dormant DNA. Drawn)

Lori Loud the Jaguar (Drawn)

Leni Loud the Cheetah (Drawn)

Luan Loud the Hyena (Drawn)

Luna Loud the Falcon (Drawn)

Sam Sharp the Eagle (Drawn)

Lana Loud the Frog/Toad (Drawn)

Lola Loud the Brown Fox (Drawn)

Lisa Loud the Serpent (Drawn)

Bobby Santiago the Toro/Bull (Drawn)

Lynn Loud Jr the Tiger (Drawn)

Chaz the Boar (Drawn)

Benjamin "Benny" Stein the Spider (Drawn)

Francisco the Stallion (Drawn)

Winston the Peacock (Drawn)

Skippy the Honeybadger (Drawn)

Hank and Hawk the Gorillas

David the Chimpanzee (Drawn)

Rusty and Rocky Spokes the Hedgehog (Drawn)

Zach Gurdle the Porcupine (Drawn)

Margo Roberts the Rhino (Drawn)

Maggie the Raven (Drawn)

Stella Zhau the Carabao/Water Buffalo (Drawn)

Meli Ramos the Moth (Drawn)

Adelaide Chang the Butterfly (Drawn)

Carlotta Casagrande the Armadillo (Drawn)

Carl Casagrande the Scorpion (Drawn)

Morag the Seal/Sea Lion (Hyper mode - Loch Nessie)

Angus the Duck

Katherine Mulligan/Catherine Taber the Owl (They are twins/pallet swaps of each other)

Cricket Van Doren the Cricket

Taylor the Tyrannosaur/T-Rex

Anderson the Triceratops

Pablo the Pterodactyl/Pterosaur

Liam Hunnicutt the Aries/Sheep

Others

Ryuzen "Bakuryu I" Shikigami the Mole (Clyde's Ninja-sensei) [Deceased]

Koryuu the Iron Mole/Rat (An android/cyborg and a clone of Bakuryu I)

Fang the Wolf (Lincoln's mentor who found him and helped him better control his Zoanthrope powers for a few months after the explosion)

Alan Gado the Lion (Second Leader of the group that rebels against Tyron. A mercenary and Lincoln's second mentor)

Shina [Jeanne Gado] Marvel the Leopard (Gado's niece/adopted daughter)

Jennifer "Jenny" Burtory the Vampire Bat (An English supermodel with an ageless beauty. She is also a superspy and Gado's lover. Lucy and Lola admired her)

Hajime Buzusima the Chameleon (A member of Tyrion that made horrible experiments. A mad scientist)

Steven "Stun" Goldberg the Beetle (A mutated man resulted by a failed Zoanthrope experiment.)

Xion Tetherby the Unborn (Swedish grandson of the rich Tetherby. He caused Sid to become the Spurious. His Zoanthrope is a combination of a mantis/cockroach demon)

Kisame Hoshigaki the Shark (Another failed experiment that seeks revenge by joining Gado. Wants equality and friendship between Zoanthrope and humans. Father of Koi and Kana)

Koi and Kana Hoshigaki the Merfolk (one is a koi mermaid while the other a golden mermaid)

Ryoho the Dragon (A monk from a temple that has the ancient Dragon sealed within him. A natural born and Mana's guardian.)

Mana Kitsune the Nine-Tails (Daughter of the late Kurama Kitsune who is also a natural born zoanthrope of the Nine-Tails. Has the power to seal the Dragon of Gaia in Ryoho)

Kronus the Penguin/Phoenix (A prince of a small kingdom of Menagerie. The successor and soon ruler of the kingdom of Zoanthropes.)

Yin Lynn/Yinling Shenlong the Tiger (Lynn's evil clone as a manifestation of her insecurities, pride and over-competitiveness. Accepted herself and found individuality.)

Uranus the Chimera (An artificial human that is the manifestation of destruction. However, she seeks for a purpose in life and was convinced to turn a new leaf by using her power for good. She is a combination of a Minotaur, werewolf, and lion. She is Chloe's younger clone/sister but has a body older than her proginator which confuses a lot of characters.)

The rest of the loud characters are either human or unknown Zoanthropes.