Season 3: Prologue - Loud Castle Beth

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 37 (Season 3: Prologue - Loud Castle Beth)

This is Season 3 of the Bloody Roar Loud series.

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

AN: This chapter is in season 3, and now in a new platform (Wattpad) due to some reasons. I will officially ship Leni with Scott while Chaz with Becky (Leni & Lori's friend). At the very least, Human-Zoanthrope relation is prominent from those two couples. And since this is gonna tackle the movie portion, it's going to have twists of Bloody Roar elements here as to fight the dragon in the movie. It's been a while but when it comes to writing this one, there will be segments to fit each divided minutes of the movie to fit the element of the crossover with Zoanthropes. To God be all the Glory! And PLEASE READ AN BELOW TOO!

If one desires to be the greatest, he must first be the least. And anyone who desires to be the chiefest shall be the servant of all -Gospel Verse of Mark & Matthew (Mark 10: 31, 43-44. Matt 20: 16, 26-28)

Beware of those who practice your morality to be seen in glory, for then you shall have no reward from heaven. Thus when you give alms and charity, don't sound trumpets as hypocrites does. -Gospel of Matthew (Matt 6)

Let no wise man boast in his wisdom, nor let the mighty boast his might, nor the rich brag his treasure. -Jeremiah 9: 23

Last time in Bloody Roar Loud, Lincoln decided to take his family into a vacation after spending his day feeling overshadowed by his sister's public achievements while his efforts of being special are left forgotten. Although Yugo and Clyde told him that their achievements in making world peace to both Humans and Zoanthropes alike aren't meant to be bragged about, Lincoln found the idea of a vacation when Clyde mentioned that his baking skills came from his grandmothers (paternal side... Harold McBride) at France. Lincoln then asked his family on which country they originated from... to which, Lisa used her machine on their father to trace their origins.

They then found out their ancestral land of Caledonia aka. Scotland. Thus beginning their Wild Misadventure.

Now back to the story.

Lincoln: Whoa! Scotland?

Luna: We have family in Scotland?

Lana: Cool!

Leni: So exotic.

Lola: So international.

Rita: So expensive. Thirteen of us traveling all that way? [hologram deactivates]

Lynn Sr: I know, but we always do find a way to make vacations work. [puts an arm around his wife] And the kids always have so much fun.

The rest of the siblings then pleaded to their parents for this vacation of a lifetime (with Lola sneakingly whispers to her dad) to which Rita agreed eventually but reminded them of their expenses. Luckily, with accolades ad pays from WOC, Lincoln's contribution are placed within a money vault to which only Lincoln and Lisa have access. But the rest of the family budget are nearly empty (since Lola had been spending them for her dental whitening).