Primal Fury Zayin - Attack of the Clone

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 47 (Season 3: Primal Fury Zayin - Attack of the Clone)

This is Season 3 of the Bloody Roar Loud series.

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom Aleichem/Peace Be Onto You!!

AN: The ship is Leni x Scott and Becky x Chaz, for consistency of Zoanthrope-Human couples, at least that's what this AU is gonna forward. I'm finally done picking an assortment from the trio; Taylor, Anderson and Pablo, on which of them will obtain a specific type of Jurassic DNA (Pterodactyl, T-Rex, Triceratops). Uranus's origin is like MewTwo's [Pokemon] origin so that's the least of their similarities.

I'm also deeply sorry for putting this story in hiatus but I have my reasons. One of them is because I got too caught up with another story. Another is that I got too busy with my job [yes, I did get hired] that it took months for me to realize that there's so many stories that I paused and haven't made progress.

To God be all the Glory! And PLEASE READ AN BELOW TOO!

The following events occurred simultaneously with the previous chapter [Primal Fury Waw - Dinosaurs], therefore there might be some plots that coincide with the attack of the Dinosaur Zoanthropes; Taylor, Pablo and Anderson.

While Lincoln and his friends are busy subjugating the Dinosaur Zoanthropes sent by Buzusima [using his much stronger variant of Forced-Activation serum], Lynn and her friends, Margo and Francisco are training for their their Sports Team at the track and field grounds. The coaches and teacher noticed the turmoil and had to cut their lessons short but LJ and her group are forced to stop when a familiar face appeared before them. A girl who could be mistaken for Lynn's twin... except her hair had turned grayish-silver and her complexion is slowly becoming pale... either signifying degradation or evolution.

LJ: My negative clone... Yin Lynn.

Y/L: Hello, sister, nice to be home in the training ground

LJ: This isn't your home... I am not your sister.

Y/L: Of course, I am... I am you afterall. So where's that pathetic brother of ours? Oh right, with those excuse of a Zoanthrope.

LJ: Don't you dare call him that! He's a hero, better and stronger than you know!

Y/L: Oh, please... He can't even lift his weight when it calls for it. Remember his football practice?

LJ: He was just forced by mom! But that had nothing to do with what he is now! This is between us, and only us!

Margo: Lynn, you can't be serious?

Francisco: We'll help you! You can't fight her alone. She's strong... I can sense it!

LJ: No... This is one fight that belongs to me. You two help the others evacuation. But, she's mine.

Y/L: So that's how it's going to be?

LJ: That is how it must be!

LJ had Margo and Francisco go to the other escaping athletes and guide them to safety from attacking Zoanthropes. Somehow, the weather shifted from sunny to thundering clouds and strong winds. Then the dark clone then jumps high before landing a powerful kick that cracks the track-and-field floor. LJ dodges with a backflip before the clone lifts a boulder from the floor with her stomp. Yin Lynn then performs a spinning kick that sends the boulder to the original Lynn. LJ transforms to her Tiger Zoanthrope [Bengal Tiger] form and shatters the incoming rock with a forward chop thrust. But soon, the dark clone follows with her transformed state [White/Gray Tiger], punching LJ back. The original recovers and retain her combat stance as the dark clone approaches.