Race Against Time part 4: Too Little, Too Late

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 19 (Race Against Time part 4: Too Little, Too Late)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[AN: This is the fourth part of the season finale. Whereas, our heroes will now be fighting against the Chameleon Zoanthrope, Hajime Buzusima. There they will decide the fate of Royal Woods, if it is towards peace or utter chaos. This season may not be the last time we see this treacherous reptile but this is where he will finally face justice against his crimes. Not only that but this will spark the day that the whole Royal Woods populace will be another Menagerie due to Zoanthropes appearing left and right. It will be up to Lincoln to deal with the situation but that will be for another season.]

Previously, Clyde and Chloe where left at the ground floor of the building [Renaissance Center] to deal with the enigmatic android. Clyde assured victory and the mechanical Zoanthrope was utterly destroyed with a loud explosion. Some scraps and remains are picked by a WOC mercenary and took the exhausted Clyde and Chloe to recuperate from their battle. Lincoln and the others are reaching the top but was encountered by another enemy.

Lincoln: This is the part where I'll take it from here...

Flashback

Lincoln: There's an elevator! Let's go!

The group finally reached the elevator. They soon entered and immediately aimed to the top most floor that will help them reach the rooftop. Unfortunately they are cut off for at least ten floors short. The couldn't access the the top and the lights started to flicker, signifying a power failure.

Ronnie: Oh, you gotta be kidding!

Polly: What are we gonna do?

Tabby: Yeah, mate! We're ten floors down!

Haiku: We'll just have to take the stairs for the rest!

Lincoln pressed some buttons and opened the elevator door.

Lincoln: We can still go. The wirings must have been fried or compromised so we can't get to the top floor.

Giggle: We can still march our way to another elevator or the emergency stairs.

When the group exited the place, they marched towards an opening and saw a control room that had the cameras. It seemed that the Chameleon Zoanthrope is at least prepared and had securities on each floors. Bypassing them is easy with stealth but they can also sense Zoanthropes along the way due to being an experimental guinea pig. They had been brainwashed by the mad scientist while most of them are clones or unstable prototypes that only aims to slow them down and delay their mission. They are able to beat most of them and the instability caused them to melt into goop. When they reached a center square, they are met with the Rat Zoanthrope!

Ronnie: Oh great, who let that guy out!?

Haiku: It's the Pied Piper and he's about to send a torrent of pest onto us!