Clyde's First Mission

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 15 (Clyde's First Mission)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[Synopsis: This is a setup to the Final 5 Chapters of season 1 (Chapter 16-20). The season finale will be held soon so that we can finally move on to season 2 and finally put Buzusima to justice. He may return in some chapters of the new season but had minimal influence over it. That said, the next season may focus on each people's perspective of being a Zoanthrope rather than just a simple continuous, progressing chapters. It's about time some other characters finally have a shine on their own. Anyways, This is simply about Clyde's first mission as a new member of World of Coexistence (WOC) and Lincoln will also play his part. Gado, Fang, Shina might be absent so they wouldn't do so much for this.]

-Hospital: Few days before the Doctor will be discharged-

Gado: Well, it is official. Bakuryu's student - Clyde McBride - will be part of us now as Codename Bakuryu II. He will now be assigned as Lincoln's assist from here on out so Fang can finally have his hands on other thing besides the kid.

Yugo/Fang: Are you sure this is a good idea? They're both kids. Zoanthropes, yes but still children. I trained the boy but even still.

Shina: You are worried but that's normal. I'm worried too but I believe in this decision. It will test whether or not they can pull it off. And you said it yourself, you trained the kid and the friend is well-trained by an old ninja master. I'm sure they are capable enough.

Shaun Tucker: She's right. If there's anyone who can do this, it is them. Kronus will be watching the two of them while they are at this mission. He can surveil them of their actions and judge if they fit the criterion. If they succeed, then it is enough proof that they can advance into a much farther task. Plus, it's an opportunity for the young prince to widen his circle of trust and friendship.

Yugo/Fang: Well if you're on board with this, then fine. I'm in. Just promise that they will be watched over and tended when they need anything. I don't want their family getting all crazy against me.

As the meeting come to an adjournment, they sent the very first mission that Clyde (Bakuryu II) will first encounter. Lincoln will be his guide and helper but Clyde will need to do things on his own if he were to succeed. That first mission was to go to a far place near a state boarder and rescue kidnapped civilians. The information they have is that they had been operating on the night, heavily armed and plenty of spoils. The hostages were going to be sold in slave markets for foreigners from the east. This kind of trade is as illegal as drugs, weapons and trafficking could get. There are a few men there and most are women to be used as carnal objects, both young and old. It seemed that Clyde will be going off with such a start.

Lincoln: Ready, buddy?

Clyde/Bakuryu II: Yeah. Let's do this buddy.

[AN: I once planned on having both/either Chloe and/or Ronnie on this one but I saved it until the raid against Buzusima which will be held from Chapters 16-20. I guess there's that.]