Lana the Toad/Frog

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 28 (Lana the Toad/Frog)

This is Season 2 of the series. This season may focus on other Zoanthropes and characters besides Lincoln. Not only that but they are more of a filler arc (chapters that may hold little but not zero relevance on the story).

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

PS: This might be a short chapter considering the plot filler and this even is gonna happen the same as Lola's.

Another school day after the whole night riot from a mall before. The turmoil was caused by people from the Anti-Zoanthrope Front, racist and bigoted group that would go causing havoc, endangering both humans and Zoanthrope alike. But the riot was stopped by Jenny, Lucy and Haiku. Thus this day would be peaceful and less problematic.

Since both Great Lakes and Royal Woods had to deal with the Zoanthrope-related issues equally, Arturo decided to move near the Casagrande Bodega or to the Santiago's residence in Royal Woods. Surely this was a three-hour distant drive but with WOC's tech and transportation, it may take less or even one-thirds of the expected traffic. It was his and Shaun Tucker's idea of keeping Saturnina/Ronnie Anne safe from harm since the Unknown Zoanthrope that attacked Sidney Chang is still on the lose. This eventually leads to Ronnie transferring to Chavez Academy, where her Tio/uncle Carlos teaches there. This would mean Lincoln wouldn't see Ronnie in RW School anymore but they can pay visits since both schools are doing a Zoanthrope-related Collaboration and Exchange Student Program to help the sociability of both Humans and Zoanthrope... for the future.

This week will be the last time the younger one's will be enrolled to Royal Woods Elementary. Heck, Lincoln and his gang will no longer be in Royal Woods Middle School.... For a reason. The Department of Education of America, with the help of United Nations and World of Coexistence (WOC), decided and collaborated to turn the school into a joint school. A united school with three different sections for each grade level (Level 1/Elementary, Level 2/Secondary, Level 3/High-School). this would mean that the buildings will be renovated and moved to a much more distance. To compare it with Chavez Academy, it will be a 1 & 1/2 drive between with smooth traffic (or less for WOC and Tyron- based vehicles). But for now, let us tackle Lana's side story.

Lana Loud, the 8th (or 8th and a half) child of the Loud Family due to being the older twin of Lola (by 3 seconds) and considered as the "grease-monkey" among the sisters due to her behaviour of being tomboyish; distaste for girly things, and passion for mechanical and tinkering works. Not to mention, keeping so much pets of domesticated and some wild/exotic bunch. She prefers the dirt and down-to-earth (literal dirt sense and figurative humbleness) unlike her twin that prefers the prim and proper, egoist, nifty yet haughty style. The twins are opposites, like Yin-Yang. Despite the differences, they love each other.... but sometimes when a third part came to play... the affection can be scaled by a balance. That third party is their own brother.

The dirty twin loves the company and play of her own brother, while the other just for the usefulness and self-gain. This often torn them and distinguish them apart, rivalries expected yet unexpected. Now that the Lone Wolf is making a name of himself as the hero of Zoanthrope and humankind, it was a turn around for them. Lana would one day love to join his endeavors, along with her dreams of becoming a mechanic of the racer, Bobbie Fletcher or a Zookeeper. While the prim twin would want him to come back and be her pillar once more, her butler, her playmate, her somewhat lucky charm for her next pageant. But as one is becoming a fantasy, the dirty twin's ambition will become reality eventually is the mercenaries of WOC allow her. Lana will just have to be patient while her brother do the actions first.