Lynn Jr the Tiger

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 26 (Lynn Jr the Tiger)

This is Season 2 of the series. This season may focus on other Zoanthropes and characters besides Lincoln. Not only that but they are more of a filler arc (chapters that may hold little but not zero relevance on the story).

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

It has been a few days, perhaps a week and a half, that the Loud sportswoman named Lynn Jr was knocked out cold. Lincoln went home early after hearing what happened. He canceled whatever plans he had on finding Sid's assailant and let Ronnie take the case herself. Sid was, afterall, her best friend (well, second best friend after Lincoln... "Put the pitchforks down! I still am a RonnieColn shipper but for now, their relationship is mutually philiac/platonic or ludus/playful friendship & relationship") so of course, she'll be there for her. Sid is recovering and at the verge of waking up. Her vitals are stabilized and her wounds healed quicker, almost as if she had become a Zoanthrope after that attack. Anyways, Lincoln arrived to Royal Woods and found out that Lynn Jr was somewhat attacked and "extracted" by the assailant, whatever that means.

They did their best to take care of her while unconscious. Lisa had proper equipment to actually help Lynn recover this time. Once again, the Lisa is sponsored by those from WOC and some remaining tech from Tyron Pharmaceutical, along with some of the apparatus from Royal Woods Science Institute. With this, they can detect whatever abnormality that caused Lynn to be unconscious and find something that will lead them to the perpetrator. So far, they only accomplished little since the tracks seemed to lead to nowhere. But they did have info on who to find, thanks to some reptilian traces. A Chameleon's DNA, Buzusima's genes since he's the only Chameleon Zoanthrope around. Lisa could have a trace on where to find him but she's unsure of her methods considering that she had previous failures that lead to explosions. She'd rather take things slow from now on, to avoid any other anomalies such as a space-time turbulence, rifts or anything disastrous. Meanwhile, there's been good news since the sporty sister is nearing her awakening.

Lynn Jr: *grunts* where... am.. I?

Lisa: I see you've returned to your senses, fifth eldest.

Lynn Jr: Lisa? Wait, I'm home?

Lucy: She's back to the land of living, I see. I shall contact dear brother now.

Lisa: It's better this way.

Lynn Jr: What the heck happened to me?

Lisa: You have no recollection? Very well, I shall enlighten you. You were struck down by an assailant. The beverage you took had been tainted with a potently efficient tranquilizer that made you slumber for several days. But the exhaustion and bruises you took during your sports training regimen made it so that the dose of the sedative became much worse. You where quiescence for approximately ten days.

Lynn Jr: I, what now?

Lisa: *sigh* You where sabotaged with a strong sleeping drug that made you fall asleep for a week and a half.

Lynn Jr: No, I get that thanks to the lectures. It's rhetorical but how exactly did that happen?

Lisa: The sports drink you had if you aren't listening enough. But to give more context, someone laced your drink with tranquilizer so that you wouldn't participate in your activities. Unfortunately, none of your rival teams are found guilty of the felony. Rather, thanks to Tyron Tech, we found traces of Zoanthrope DNA. Lincoln suspected that it was the work of that mad scientist that caused that "Night of Urban Jungle" and his hypothesis were correct.