Ninja Mole pt. 2

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 13 (Ninja Mole pt. 2)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[AN: This is part one of the story of Clyde's awakening of his primal DNA and also the tragedy that is about to transpire. This will revolve mostly on Ryuzen "Bakuryu" Kato Shikigami and Clyde McBride so Lincoln is mostly just a support. A little foreword, just to get it off my chest. It has been an estimated 2 weeks since the last chapter. I'm feeling a little worn out and stuck with this one. I'm running out of focus and motivation on even doing something productive. As for my mental health issues, I'm still at the process of healing. With that in mind, I am subjected to constant writer's block and forget that I have to write. The reason why I asked what kind of death Bakuryu will experience, it is because I know exactly his destiny in the original video game and plan on using that but that lacks creativity. I needed fresh ideas from my readers so that I can start and so far only one idea pops off. I read the reviews and observe whether they fit. I accept constructive criticism whether they'd be harsh or soft, but not insults. I'd been in too many breaks and feel like wanting more just until I rekindle my desire to write. I apologize from all those delays but please bear in mind that I am human and had my limits. I can break some limits but some needs to stay as it is to keep my heart and soul intact. I even sometimes forget to forgive myself that I end up just sleeping in bed for no apparent reason. I pray this kind of pattern will finally get away from me.]

-Previously on Bloody Roar Loud-

In an attempt to rescue Clyde from Buzusima the Chameleon Zoanthrope, Lincoln and Bakuryu went to the wrecked Tyron Pharmaceutical Corporation and encounters both the mad scientist and his goon, the Beetle Zoanthrope: Stun. Now engaged in battle but outclassed by the Beetle's raw strength, Lincoln and Bakuryu are no match against such adversary. That is until backup arrives in the nick of time and gave them a path towards the Chameleon. Now Yugo, Gado and Shina are facing the monstrosity while Lincoln and Bakuryu are now more focused on rescuing the McBride boy.

-Now-

The Beetle Zoanthrope: Stun, is in combat with three Zoanthrope Mercenaries; Alan "Leonhart" Gado, the lion; Yugo "Fang" Ogami, the wolf; and Shina Marvel aka. Jeanne Gado the leopard. Even with the Beetle outnumbered, the sum of the strengths of all three are closely on par with him. Meaning even if one of the three are knocked down, the match will be decisive and Stun would be forced to have Lincoln and Bakuryu captured for Buzusima.

Stun [Beetle]: Stop... resisting... just... stay... there.

Fang [Wolf]: We can't beat this gargantuan! He's too powerful.

Shina [Leopard]: That's not the mission. We just distract him to buy Lincoln and the old man some time.

Gado [Lion]: Focus your strength and slow him down. Don't let yourselves be caught!

Stun charges at the trio and tries to grab one of them. Luckily, they dodged the attack and Gado counters with a Lion energy fist. The strike didn't damage the Beetle's exoskeleton armor but was enough to push him back. Yugo/Fang sneaks a lunge from behind Stub but was noticed and got captured by the neck. Shina rushes for rescue and strikes her claws. The scratches are blocked by the Beetle's freehand. Stun throws the werewolf to Shina and both collapsed to the ground. Gado ran towards the two and checks their vitals. They seemed to be okay and still conscious.This time the Beetle attempts a tackle attack with his horns but Gado grabs the horns. With an opening, Shina charges her fist with Leopard energy and Yugo/Fang concentrates his claws with fiery energy. The both uppercuts the Beetle to the chest and Gado then used the horns to spin the Beetle and give enough force for a centripetal throw. The Beetle slams to a near wall but got up as he is unwilling to give up. This time, the Beetle use a Lariat tackle with his arms and attacked Gado successfully. He then swiftly got Shina and Yugo with his hands and spun before throwing both of them to Gado. Running out of energy as all had been fighting ceaselessly, the trio stood by their feet but with injuries. Stun walks towards them but suddenly stops from his tracks and felt a decent pain from his body.