The Nighthowler

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 2 (The Nighthowler)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

So what happened to the last chapter? Lincoln leaving the house; A rainstorm caused Tyron Corp fail the launch of Project Gaea; Lincoln turning into a werewolf! So much had happened that night. And it's only night one out of the five nights that he became like this. That night Lincoln decided not to go home but went off somewhere else. It seemed that the blast's radiation had unlocked her inner genetic potential.

The power of a lycanthrope. The power of a werewolf.

What's problematic is that he can't control it at will. It was during a full moon's night that her transformed into the wolf he is. Rubble and debris can only be seen of whatever is left of the Pharmaceutical Division as the boy looked for someplace to stay or hide.

Or someone who could help him.

He spent the night at a forest clearing; hungry and confused. He saw a wild deer and a lost sheep from the forest. That was his chance to eat before he starve. Letting his wild instincts to take over, he lunges to the bleating sheep and ate its flesh. Considering he is a werewolf now, he let the taste flow his mouth. But at the same time as savoring the flavor of the sheep's blood and meat, his cry in loneliness and sorrow, desiring to go back to his normal life. We fully realized what he had done, feeling both guilty and satisfied of the meal. Unfortunately, he is still starving and if it doesn't go satisfied then he expects to run amok.

The deer then runs of within the forest, fleeing for its life as Lincoln gave it a chase. They run deep into the dark woodland as rain continues to pour. Lincoln is catching on to his prey but another figure snatched his food right in front of him. The deer was ripped of its flesh. The thunder crackles and lightning roars as the light reveals another wolf the captured its target.

No ordinary wolf, but another lycanthrope. Another werewolf.

Lincoln is frustrated that another took his food. He needed to survive. His life is no longer normal, due to the fact that he is now a living monstrosity. He once thought that his sisters didn't want to accept him, his help, his efforts to be the glue of the family, and his very own existence. Now that he is a werewolf, the rest of the world would shun him away so easily. No one would miss him, he thought. Definitely, no one would accept him now. He had nothing to lose anymore, but nothing to gain either. He now know of one thing. To defeat the other lycanthrope and become the alpha.

Lincoln/Wolf: That was my food!!

The other werewolf notices him and looked at him directly.

Werewolf: Sorry runt! But I'm hungry too! You gotta have to learn the hard way to share the plunder or fight for it!

Lincoln, angered at the fellow, lunges and tried to strike. Grabbing the other werewolf and slamming him to a tree trunk, both then initiated a fight.

Werewolf: Grr... that quite hurt! The hard way then!!

The werewolf retaliates to Lincoln and punched him to the belly, launching him backwards.

Werewolf: Just you know, I practiced boxing before all this!! Now prepare to be matched by a former cruiserweight boxer!!