Race Against Time part 2: Tension Rising

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 17 (Race Against Time part 2: Tension Rising)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[AN: This is the second part of the season finale. Whereas, our heroes will now be fighting against the Chameleon Zoanthrope, Hajime Buzusima. There they will decide the fate of Royal Woods, if it is towards peace or utter chaos. This season may not be the last time we see this treacherous reptile but this is where he will finally face justice against his crimes. Not only that but this will spark the day that the whole Royal Woods populace will be another Menagerie due to Zoanthropes appearing left and right. It will be up to Lincoln to deal with the situation but that will be for another season. For now, let's get to the season finale.]

Like most good things must come to an end, The party soon concluded and another day went by. Yet another boring school session, well for the four Zoanthrope children at least. But all that boring learning is all necessary for them to survive the days in their lives. They even had discussions about tall buildings in Michigan and interestingly, the tallest they can learn of is the Detroit Marriott, located at the Renaissance Center of Detroit, Michigan. Soon, school sessions are over and the Zoanthrope group gathered. There isn't any homework so they are free to discuss on how they will open up to the rest of Royal Woods without being maltreated.

Lincoln: Alright, soon we will be publicized and introduced as a new race of people living amongst the others. Some people have accepted us thanks to some of my effort as a "wolf hero".

Clyde: The only known people that still are discriminatory towards "any" race at all are the McCann, specifically Chandler since he's basically afraid of you. The jerk, rich snob, lord Tetherby...

Ronnie: I've always never liked that snob. And Chandler, he thinks the world belongs to him, really despicable.

Chloe: Flip only agreed as long as it profits him. I may not like his ways but his support is accounted for.

Lincoln: I guess it's fair.

Haiku: As much as I love living in the shadows, I'd still gained the support of the whole Mortician's Club. All for the werewolf boy.

Lincoln: Thank you, Haiku. Your efforts will be rewarded.

Ronnie cringed as Haiku blushed. For her, it feels like getting a second Lucy and one was enough. Ronnie isn't one to force a relationship but she still liked Lincoln. A harem might be inevitable but she'd still aim as number one.

Giggles: There are still some that are against our existence since the chaos we've done.

Polly Pain: It wasn't our fault but someone drugged us, but we still feel guilty of being unable to fight it.

Tabby: Total bullocks, I'd say. They're just being picky on details. I mean you'd still do heroic deeds, right?

Lincoln: I do and any biased and hateful comments wouldn't stop me. Plus, they're victims of a dire situation. We can't force them to like us since there are still some Zoanthropes that causes trouble. My family are still on pro.