Leni the Cheetah

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 23 (Leni the Cheetah)

This is Season 2 of the series. This season may focus on other Zoanthropes and characters besides Lincoln. Not only that but they are more of a filler arc (chapters that may hold little but not zero relevance on the story).

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[Happy Birthday to me and Memento Mori. Also AN bellow after the story.]

-Location: Royal Woods, Michigan. Timeperiod: "The Boss Maybe" Episode-

Leni Loud, the ditzy and klutzy second eldest sister of the Loud pack. Well, almost at the least. Ever since the force-activation of her Zoanthropic DNA, she developed some knowledge that helped her brain improve. This is something Lisa is profoundly shocked and happy about too. [But we can remember that the Butterfly Effect]

Her instincts as human and Zoanthrope is also improving but she still had her moments of mistakes and klutziness. Today was the day that she is in-charge of the whole group. With either Luna and Lincoln as second-in-command, only there to make sure that Leni succeeds her first try on being the responsible adult [or in this case, adolescent]. With Lori gone and moved to college, there's no more "Queen of No" but that could also mean that the house might tear apart or burn like paper. How will Leni be in-charge of this like how Lynn was in the Fox quintuplets. It would be difficult of her especially that she needs to watch over her job at Reininger's too. Miguel and Fiona would be a good help too but they're also going to have their own life and it might burden them.

With Leni as "employee of the month" and head of the siblings, she is like Atlas who carries the world upon her shoulder. It's exaggerated but similar nonetheless.

Rita: Leni, I'm proud of you. You did great! That is why I'm going to ask you if you're ready to take responsibility in babysitting your younger siblings minus Lincoln? Your dad and I are going to the Renaissance fair for a while but we won't be too long. The Renaissance Tower kinda got a bit off-limits for security ever since that whole fiasco so we won't be too far.

Leni: I'll be fine mom. It's gonna be A-Okay!

Rita is skeptic but trusts her regardless. Rita and Lynn Sr prepares their Renaissance outfits and departed along Lily. Before that, Lynn Sr jokingly "knights and dubs" Leni as leader of the siblings until the parents return. As the door closes and the parental units leaves... chaos unfolds and unfurls. The kitchen ran aloud.

Leni: I got this, just one night, oldest sibling.

[Note: Lincoln and Clyde are at WOC since they're now part-time mercenaries and Zoanthrope experts. Both are often home-schooled at the HQ and aced them thanks to their improved intellect and discipline. Since nothing is happening much, Lincoln asked Yugo for the movie "Disemboweling" which the ex-boxer/reporter reluctantly agreed. Clyde took a break on his Ninja training and meditation for relaxation, thus watching the movie with his best friend.]

Leni then is bombarded with many problems. First is Lola and Lynn Jr fighting over money [yet again]!

Leni: What's going on?