Days in Life as a Werewolf

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 8 (Days in Life as a Werewolf)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[A few questions I wanted to clarify with readers: One - There are still chances that Lincoln may end up in a Harem/Polygamous relationship but why take so long? Truth is I haven't got a clue either. Must be because I can't think of any way to develop such theme yet in here. But if you readers had anything in mind for this kind of topic, please let me know. Either PM me or send it in the review. I read the review section, mind you. For now, I'm stuck at RonnieColn ship (which is my personal favorite). Two - Will the sisters become Zoanthropes? If the character info wasn't obvious, yes they will too. It's just a matter of when will they activate their mutation. For now, we're sticking to Lincoln's life as a lycanthrope. Again if you had anything in mind to develop this story, please just let me know. I'll respond if I can.]

Things aren't the same since Lincoln gotten used to his werewolf powers. Not only that but he discovered that he wasn't alone, well technically exempting the mercenaries (Gado, Shina, Yugo, and Bakuryu) but there are those who'd use the powers for an evil purpose and those who'd only use the powers when necessary. Ronnie Anne got used to her powers and Shina instructed her better herself. However, whenever I hear Ronnie Anne visiting her relatives (which usually takes a few hours drive at Great Lakes) during the weekends, I can only imagine some mischievous adventures with her. But thanks to her powers that she need not to worry of their condition. Not only that but even the law enforcement of WOC (World of Coexistence) had declared Zoanthrope testing to make sure that Zoanthropes would be given proper treatment and rights of their lives. Her extended family, known as the Casagrande family, had accepted Ronnie Anne's condition which inevitably led to her father, Arturo Santiago who is the nurse's ex-husband, to stay there and watch over her during hanging out. She made friends there but I do hope she'd stay here if she planned on her education.

Clyde had joined Bakuryu (Ryuzen Kato Shikigami) in his dojo as the ninja art training since Dr. Lopez's suggestion to help Clyde on his mental endurance. He called once for therapy for his betterment, and a new change of physical phase may had been beneficial after all. Since none had ever gone to Bakuryu's school anymore, he bequeath the title someday to Clyde (as Bakuryu II) when the day comes he perished. For now, he'd be planning on staying with Pop-Pop at the retirement home.

Lincoln: As for me, well you're in for an earful. I spent those days productively and boy I had a lot of time. Here goes...

So one day, I spent my time with mom at the dentist's office with Dr. Feinstein. Mom said it's quite unfair for me to spend time alone during "take your daughter to work" day since dad still had that IT job. I wonder when will dad had that restaurant he's been dreaming of. Anyways, mom drove to the dentist and as my mind wander off due to how boring it is there, I had myself use my creativity for fun. But I always ended up seeing my sisters having fun at dad's office. It was the last draw when I see ziplines. Then I saw an arcade and I was thrilled to go there, until mom asked me to stay and guard a book for her. Of course, I brought the book with me in the arcade but then I had to return to the office. Turns out, the book is mom's copy of a novel she's working on. I left it at the arcade much to my dismay, but thankfully mom had her hands full so I chased back to the arcade and I saw the book is gone.