Luan the Hyena

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 25 (Luan the Hyena)

This is Season 2 of the series. This season may focus on other Zoanthropes and characters besides Lincoln. Not only that but they are more of a filler arc (chapters that may hold little but not zero relevance on the story).

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

Luan's day could have gotten worse. Since Luan's in a prank-ban, the only comedy-related routine she could do for now are practical jokes and practice for stage acting. Any pranks and birthday parties are currently out of her reach until her probation from all fiasco she made are forgiven. One could say, she brought this to herself since she tends to not realize the word "moderation". Seriously though, why with the over-the-top pranks? What she think is harmless tends to become the exact antonym of what she do in comedy. All she can do is continue what is current. She finally accepted and reaped what she had sown.

Fortunately there are still some friends to help her cope and help her enjoy the rest of her probation until WOC decides to lift it and let bygones be bygones. Sure there are still those that couldn't live it down and wanted the girl to suffer her actions, but WOC knew this wasn't the right course of action since she already carried enough amount of guilt during her realization. Giggles kept her company in her clown class, and Benny at drama club.

Benny: Luan, are you okay?

Luan: I'll live. It's not like having limited jokes around could kill me. Well, maybe kill me of boredom but nothing serious.

Benny: Alright. Oh and by the way, I kinda have a strange moment lately.

Luan: Strange how?

Benny: My muscle growth and got enhanced reflexes. Then I started to grow some hair-like stuff on different places.

Luan: Oh nah, that's just puberty.

Benny: And white-stuff came out of my body. It's sticky.

Luan: Did you just describe what...? You know what, I'm not gonna finish that. It's just natural Benny, I'm sure all boys... do... *blush* that.

Benny: Whoa, whoa, why are you blushing? Is there something I said?

Luan: Nope, it's nothing. Forget it.

Benny: Luan, this is serious. I started shooting web-like stuff like a spider!

Luan: Web-like... Oh! Silly me, I think it's like us. You're a Zoanthrope now.

Benny: You mean like those human-animals, guys. Like your brother?

Luan: Yeah, I think so. That or it also contribute to the fact that we are experiencing puberty.

Benny: Well, we can always ask your brother about this. He's more versed in things like this. Plus, I can finally explain to my parents what is happening to me.

Luan: Cool. Well it's a good thing your family is cool with us and all this Zoanthrope-stuff. [Bell rings/End School] Wanna grab a bite?

Benny: Okay, as long as it's kosher.