Primal Fury He - Uranus the Chimera

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 45 (Season 3: Primal Fury He - Uranus the Chimera)

This is Season 3 of the Bloody Roar Loud series.

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

AN: The ship is Leni x Scott and Becky x Chaz, for consistency of Zoanthrope-Human couples, at least that's what this AU is gonna forward. And I still am picking an assortment from the trio; Taylor, Anderson and Pablo, on which of them will obtain a specific type of Jurassic DNA (Pterodactyl, T-Rex, Triceratops). I really need someone to help me sort it out. Another thing is, I've been wanting to introduce Uranus to the series. I was gonna make a replay/recap chapter but that might be for the next after this. Pardon the delay, but I've been busy and another unfortunate event came... I got sick with stomach ulcer so I needed a few days rest.

Once someone gives me anything , I will put them into a "shout-out" for the next chapter of this series. To God be all the Glory! And PLEASE READ AN BELOW TOO!

The next day after the fiasco with Mulligan and Taber, a woman in suit of indigo was roaming around Royal Woods. Her short silver hair, voluptuous figure combined with some cold and listless facial expression garnered the attention of some denizens of the suburb. Sometimes, she will be seen hovering and moving herself or things with telekinesis. In truth she is learning and fascinated with the things around her, simultaneously confounded of her origin. Where she come from is from before.

When Lincoln and some other Zoanthropes felt a great omen and surge of power that shall instigate PRIMAL FURY, the hidden containment within the ruined Tyron Pharmaceutical Corporation, Royal Woods Branch had burst open and revealed Project Uranus... a woman that's been incubated for two years. This project is a abominable creation of Buzusima, with the former help from Dr. Shaun Tucker. The idea was to merge various DNA of Zoanthropes into one body to turn it into a living meat puppet capable of protecting them while having enough attack prowess. While Buzusima kidnapped Chloe in secret to inject her with the DNA compilation, she was proven a failure (as she only unlocked her Cat Zoanthrope mode so far). So Buzusima did a backup plan, creating an adult clone of her via Gene Modification. It took a few months of cellular incubation, like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly within the cocoon, for the clone to develop enough... yet the process it took is somewhat... immoral. She was made from a male gamete (sperm) of a Tyron colleague with an artificial egg cell (via stem cell designation) and mixing the Zoanthrope DNA mixed with Chloe. Buzusima watched Uranus developed quickly into an infant within the containment unit by mere days. And weeks came in that Uranus became a preadolescent girl, until months of incubation led her to develop into a having a physique of young adult (much like in Lori's or Leni's age). The development succeeded due to the Zoanthrope DNA that kept evolving in a rapid state [forcefully] to catch up to the development, causing the incubation process to sped up without the risk of harming the subject, as cells and genes can only develop a certain amount of times. Still the development is strenuous and torturous as one wrong step could have led to having the similar fate as Ryuzen "Kato" Shikigami, melted into liquid DNA concentrate (cybernized into Project Koryuu/Kohryu the Iron Mole).