Heavy Not Meddle

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 5 (Heavy Not Meddle)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[In this AU, Lincoln met Stella first (White Hare) so the episodes that contains Stella on it had already happened. I'd also like to point out that Relative Chaos will not, and never happen here. Instead, it's the Casagrandes either moving out or transporting to visit the Santiago one way or another. Also Arturo is moving back to Michigan for visit. That said, the Save the Date, Dance Dance Resolution and some episodes that features Ronnie Anne moving away has not happen but she can visit her dad in Great Lakes City so that she can meet Sid (which may happen in some chapter). Some characters may/may not exist either for some reason like they are just minor characters. Just remember: THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE!! Not every one will have relevance or had to be the same as their Prime/Canon Universe Counterpart or Doppelgangers/Duplicates.]

Now that's taken out of the way, let's get back to the story.

Lincoln is back at his normal, regular school life after that who Tyron Nightfall. Everything seemed to be in order and thanks to that, Lincoln has nothing to worry about. Well, almost...

Clyde and Lincoln are best of friends and constantly hangout with each other. They're team Clincoln McLoud and acts as if they are siblings, as brothers. But that really isn't the problem is it?

Lincoln opened his locker. But he sensed someone was about to prank him. He took a tight grip to his pants, to which he notices was being pulled down. Although, the prank failed, the prankster vanished from his sights.

Lincoln: Really? Huh, someone's trying to pull a Luan at me.

The others are at shock to see the prank fail, for whatever reason. In class break, Lincoln sensed this so the moment that the prank was all set, he loosened his socked feet and untied his shoelaces that was tied and tangled together.

Lincoln: [indifferent monotone] How original.

Clyde: Lincoln, hurry up!

Lincoln: In a minute.

Lincoln was smart enough to know how to untangle his laces and retie them back to their supposed places. In lunch break Lincoln and Clyde are sitting together at the canteen as Lincoln refused to sit.

Clyde: What's wrong buddy?

Lincoln: Just a hunch.

With Lincoln's wolf senses, he sniffed and revealed the prankster beneath the table with a whoopee cushion.

Lincoln: A whoopee cushion? How mature.

Clyde and looked beneath and saw the prankster there.

Clyde: How'd you?

Lincoln: Trade secret.

The prankster ran off out of failure. The others are still at awe on how unsuccessful the pranks are. Is it disappointment, joy-killing or the fact they failed for the first third time, as if the victim can predict the events to take place. After school, Lincoln and Clyde went to their lockers but as Clyde opened his, Lincoln refused.