Lucy the [Fruit] Bat

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 27 (Lucy the [Fruit] Bat)

This is Season 2 of the series. This season may focus on other Zoanthropes and characters besides Lincoln. Not only that but they are more of a filler arc (chapters that may hold little but not zero relevance on the story).

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

Lincoln is away for a while, knowing that there are other Zoanthropes out there that needs help in adjusting in their predicament. Bobby is still getting used to being a Taurus/Bull (Minotaur) Zoanthrope and Lori found out that Bobby suddenly had a change in diet. Although still eating some meat for protein, Bobby shifts from time-to-time, only partaking a lacto-vegetarian meal. Meaning Bobby is feasting a vegan's diet (pure plant/fungus based only) but permitted to intake breastmilk of animals such as cow's or goat's milk. Leni's boyfriend, Chaz being a Boar Zoanthrope, became as gluttonous as ever. Clyde is taking a hard time on help the poor guy adjust in his hunger. The Sadie Hawkins girls may not be partaking in any of WOC's problems, they still helped in some of their task in keeping the peace of human-Zoanthrope relations.

Speaking of WOC, one member just decided to join the American Branch since the country is just new to the problem and situation. I'll give a hint, she is a Gothic Supermodel with youthful beauty to behold despite her enigmatic age. She also works as an agent of espionage to keep tabs on world leaders in case one of them plots to put any place in disarray and discord. Well-trained in seduction and assassination, truly a sight to lay eyes on.

And she's also the fiancee of Alan Gado the Lion Zoanthrope, the current leader of the mercenaries of WOC. She is none other than, Jennifer "Jenny" Burtory-Gado. Alias, Vampiress for she is a [Vampire] Bat Zoanthrope. Although she is quite the nocturnal one, she loves the spotlight and letting others see her glamour and charm. Lola even kept some of her magazines that had her along. And the fact that she's a Gothic fan makes the Mortician's Club worship her like a goddess. A Goth that isn't afraid of the world of lights yet truly stands out for her bewitching looks.

Lola and Leni might get jealous over the fact that a supermodel is actually going to Royal Woods, Michigan; and Lucy is invited to her household.

Morpheus: I can't believe that Ms. Jenny Burtory is actually visiting Royal Woods. Our goddess has descended to our presence.

Persephone: I know right! This is some kind of fate conspiring on our favor.

Haiku: The first fashionista that loved and adored our style and yet walks both light and dark. Truly someone we could really appreciate.

Lucy: I'd hate to break it to you guys but she's gonna be future Mrs. Gado.

Silas: What do you mean Lucille?

Lucy: My brother works at WOC, remember? Which means he knows the details of what transpires in their organization.

Haiku: They are an organization of soldiers of fortune that aims to maintain peace between the humans and the beastkins like Lucy and I.

Lucy: The term is Zoanthropes. Which means we have the essences of a particular beast. Lincoln is a lycanthrope, for he has the burning heart of a wolf. Protective of us yet passionate leader.