Primal Fury Gimel - Owl Twin, Fowl Play

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 43 (Season 3: Primal Fury Gimel - Owl Twin, Fowl Play)

This is Season 3 of the Bloody Roar Loud series.

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

AN: The ship is Leni x Scott and Becky x Chaz, for consistency of Zoanthrope-Human couples, at least that's what this AU is gonna forward. This chapter might also be short and introductory only. Before I begin introducing the Jurassic Zoanthropes, I want somebody to answer this question so that I can get on with it.

Who will be the main three (Tyrannosaur Rex, Triceratops, Pterodactyl)? My recommendation was the three 8th grader bullies (which I remember, one of them is Taylor aka. Bully QT). Help me sort out which power they will have.

This specific chapter might have elements from the Canon-Verse but have some changes implemented to fit the AU. It involves a certain girl and a certain father of two sons.

Once someone gives me a better answer, I will put them into a "shout-out" for the next chapter of this series. To God be all the Glory! And PLEASE READ AN BELOW TOO!

It was another great afternoon since the Scotland vacation came to an end. After Lincoln felt the surge of power, he decided to have another training in hopes that one day, he could prevent another catastrophe from occurring. He still remember the the days Busuzima almost turned everyone in Royal Woods and Great Lakes into wild Zoanthropes... And the day they've invaded Xion Tetherby's manor to stop his plots to end the world with the Unborn Zoanthrope. Now someday, a new threat will arise and bring tragedy to the people... unless Lincoln and his friends could muster the strength to combat this incoming storm.

Lincoln and Yugo "Fang" Ookami had a race from western edge of Royal Woods to the eastern border. He's not alone though... a pair of blurs are racing as well to determine their maximum speed. The two blurs are the Hedgehog brothers... also known as the Spokes brothers, Rusty and Rocky. Apparently both of them wanted to join WOC as well since they've been missing out from the heroics that Lincoln was doing. Stella learned to use the Carabao power to give her resilience and strength like a water ox (and some form of hydrokinesis). Zach, controlled his hair to prevent them from becoming needles, or else he'll end up poking somebody with it.

Rusty simply just want to catch on with Lincoln and Clyde. While Rocky... well he wanted to impress a certain goth sister of the Wolf Hero. The two werewolves are fast enough to at least be able to tail the hedgehog Zoanthropes. But they also knew that their top speed will also improve in maturity and growth. Since they are young, all they can muster is the capacity to run fast enough from the west border to the east border in a few hours. Yugo also realized that even in Wolf form, the Hedgehog brothers will become even faster that he'll not be able to catch on them someday. The Spokes also emit some kind of electricity from their quills and hair that stores their Zoanthrope energy into bursts of speeds.

Eventually, they have to take a rest... so they went to the new convenient story that gotten opened. Apparently, Flip's Food and Fuel had been closed down for so many violation (If I have not mentioned that yet). Flip got arrested because for so long, he was able to hide his misdeeds within the stores such as tampering with the expiry date and using the cheese machine for his nachos as foot cleaner. The Flipee, Lincoln's most prized beverage was no more... but was replaced by a new one... a much better (and healthful) one that most people enjoy (regardless of being normal human or Zoanthrope) because the recipe is mostly naturally made (with some natural and artificial preservative to ensure freshness). And the prize this time are right, because it was also shown that the greedy store-owner was increasing the prize to the limit against the economic rule in budgeting. Because of this, many people got in line to buy the new products from the store. No more of Flip's maltreatment to his customers.