Race Against Time part 1: Cat Zoanthrope

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 16 (Race Against Time part 1: Cat Zoanthrope)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[AN: As the title suggests; this is indeed the first part of the season finale and it's about letting Chloe be part of the heroes. Although I planned that she will not join WOC for her own reason, she would still be a helping hand for our heroes on a quest to find and hunt down the Chameleon Zoanthrope, Hajime Buzusima. With this, soon the first season of Bloody Roar Loud will finally reach conclusion and opening to the second season. There will be action and some sad, angry, action, happy and fierce moments and part so there we go. Ronnie Anne as well too.]

After Clyde and Lincoln finished their mission, there was a slight celebration of their victories during the weekend. The McBride fathers are astound on the reward money they received from Clyde's debut as a member of WOC [World of Coexistence] as their espionage department. Lincoln is more on the Police and Detective department, solving crimes with his wolf-enhanced sense. In the weekend the members of the WOC mercenaries had decided to have a night party at Lynn's Diner and with the reward, Lynn's dream is no mere fantasy. His net worth may have increased and their franchise may end up taking every fusion restaurant found in Royal Woods and the outskirts (like Great Lake City). Lincoln invited Ronnie Anne who visited the Casagrandes at Great Lakes. Any friends and families are invited. Clyde had invited Chloe too but her parent declined the boy's offer and entrusted Chloe to the McBride family. They said it has something to do with their employer having a cardiac arrest and at the verge of death, giving them a possible early resignation if they are unfortunate so they are looking for other job opportunities.

The Casagrandes-Santiago did went over and joined Rosa offered to help in the kitchen even if it was unnecessary. But they do need more kitchen staff for the party. Ronnie invited her mother, Maria and her father, Arturo, Maria's ex-husband. Bobby joined and of course, with his babe, Lori. Albert/Pop-Pop and his girlfriend and future grandmother of the Loud, Myrtle arrived in the nick of time. Hector, Carlos Sr, Frida, and Carlota vowed to watch over the boys; Carl(Carlitos), CJ (Carlos Jr), and Carlino. Lincoln saw that Ronnie also invited some unknown children. They are Ronnie's friends during her time with the Casagrandes and her "father" during the weekend; namely Sid Chang, Nikki, Casey and Sameer. The McBride arrived next along with Chloe and lastly are the WOC agents and the newly discharged Dr. Shaun Tucker. Some might not be familiar of the Tyron professor, some may felt a bit disdain and some knows only his wonderful works during Tyron's establishment on its pharmaceutical advancements.

Lincoln: Ronnie, You came. [Looks at Sid] It's nice to meet you. Ronnie mentioned you sometimes in our school. Name's Lincoln.

Sid: Hey, Lincoln. So Ronnie sometimes talk about you with us. All good things. My name is Sid Chang and these are Nikki, Sameer and Casey.

Nikki, Sameer, Casey: "Yo!" "Wazzup!" "Hey!"

Lincoln: Hey guys!

Sid: So Lincoln, tell us! There are rumors that human-sized animals are roaming here and protecting this place. Is it true!? I'd love to get invited here again with my family next. Adelaide will be so happy to see one, especially the Wolf or if there's a Frog! My mom would also want to see since she is a zookeeper. My dad though, drives the train in each stations.