Future Tensed Jaws

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 10 (Future Tensed Jaws)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[AN: So yeah, I know I said some things may not happen in an AU, to which makes a fan-fiction unique from the Canon-Verse. It also means some episodes/chapters are jumbled over the the other. So some chapters that are meant for later may possibly be early here in the story. That said, I made the Yates family move in Royal Woods much early and maybe Funny Business is much later. That said, there will still be some that aren't going to happen. NSL will not be a thing here. I thought we moved past that issue!? That infamous chapter will be here, which means Lynn will not outcast her brother. But she still have insecurity issues and obsessive personality on winning, in turn will bring forth a character (Yin/Dark Lynn) from the Info I placed in the prologue. I hope that answers your question Antonio Mejia. If you had others, I will be obliged to answer it. Suggestions will also be reviewed if they are fit for application. So whatever you suggest, I will have time to see it and think whether I will accept it or not.]

Days went by after the Sadie Hawkins Dance and Lincoln suddenly felt like a Casanova of RW, Michigan. He got Ronnie Anne first then Haiku. The others though, well lets just say some only lasted a few days or weeks. Maybe there's one that much lasted despite being an alien conspiracy-freak like his parents.

Zach still had Giggles, as a friend of course. It was just so easy for Giggles to prank him with alien stuff. Not only that but he lives in a home between a freeway and a circus. Isn't that something?

Liam and Tabby remained friends due to the fact that both seemed to have similar music interest. What caused them to not go any further than that is the fact that even if Tabby loves soundproofing her room with egg cartons, she's not a big fan of living in farms. She's more of a freebird, following the wind wherever it may go.

Polly Pain is as energetic as ever. Last time she was seen is with Lynn Jr and Margo, practicing for roller derby. Rusty Spokes was kinda been missing out. What happened is that Rusty can't seemed to control his flirting tendencies which was found obnoxious to most (maybe all) girls. Polly doesn't take it anymore. That's the last of them ever together, with a side dish of one bruise. Still, they'd rather not spend the youth with bad blood.

[Girl Guru already happened, so I'm not going to discuss on how some girls may had a dislike on the boys. Stella however isn't going to judge since she is very good friends with them and Girl Jordan. That's that. Again, this is an AU]

Fang/Yugo: Poor kid, he seemed to have a good heart but sometimes had romance out of places.

Lincoln: I know right. It's a good thing they just stayed friends. If they do continue further, Rusty's going to need self-control if he wanted to avoid having an early grave.

Fang/Yugo: So Linc, remind me again. Why'd you accept this gathering with us?

Gado: I heard there's a new neighbor in this place.

Lincoln: Yeah, there is. They are the Yates family and believe it or not, before this mission, things went from 100 to 0 too fast.

Shina: Oh, tell me about it kid. What's it like?