Spurious Calms

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 33 (Spurious Calms)

This is Season 2 of the series. This season may focus on other Zoanthropes and characters besides Lincoln. Not only that but they are more of a filler arc (chapters that may hold little but not zero relevance on the story).

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

PS: This is part 2 of Sid's chapter. And of course will explain what happened during the confrontation between Xion the Unborn and Sid. Which will contain fight scene based on what occurred on the original Bloody Roar game. I had some setbacks that caused me to delay this chapter but now should be the time to present it. Time for Sid to calm to her senses after the Unborn's influence. There will be an addition to the Zoanthrope lists. To God be the Glory. And please READ THE AN BELOW!

-Previously on Bloody Roar Loud-

Sid: You should know, it was because of you that I... became LIKE THIS!!

Sid then transformed. She retained a human-like feature but her arms and legs shifted into scarlet-red scale-like feature. Her eyes glow a vermilion irises with black for the rest. Her hair became sanguine-red and grew a sword-like extension to her right arm. Her clothing are a bit torn, bearing her slightly developed chests with red scaly armors covering each half, rendering only the cleavage bare.

Xion: What's this!? This power, from Gaea? And yet, so similar... to mine.

Sid [?]: NOW TURN ME BACK TO NORMAL OR I'LL BEAT YOU BEFORE THE AUTHORITIES CAN!

Xion: If that's how you want it, I'll finish you off quick and swift yet painful!

Xion then transformed into a mantis-like cockroach demon that shines a silvery-white armor. His arms had mantis-like blades, such is also the back of his heels. Both blades are retractable and folded is unneeded. He grew antennae and his back gained claw/blade like wings or that folds like the mantis-blades.

Xion [Unborn]: Don't think for a second that an imitation can stop me!

Xion charges and Sid rushes to strike both of their blades. The clash produced a series of clanging sounds of metal, Xion rapidly thrusts his stingers at Sid but all were parried with her blade. Then Sid return offensive with strikes and slashes from her own sword but Xion was quick enough to guard with his stingers and dodge them with swift maneuvers. Sid then readies her blade and proceeds to dash towards Xion. Upon reaching her foe, she attempts to slide past him while slashing at the same time. This wounded Xion's right side, near the stomach but not a full wound that could have split the man into two. Xion counters with a kick, empowered by a heel-stinger that Sid barely dodges, causing her to get slashed at her backside. Xion then readies as Sid once again charges but once she got near, Xion perform a crab-like strike from both his arm-stingers. Xion then knocked Sid with a series of slashes and a slam. Then the Unborn slashes upward that launches Sid to the air and Xion followed with an energy-charged kick that returns Sid to the ground.