Hyper Beast Mode

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 3 (Hyper Beast Mode)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

Lincoln: Welcome back, readers! I hope you guys had a wonderful week, or at least, a not so boring time. If you are wondering what happened last time. I had a faint recollection of the events. It must be because I went hungry during that full moon's night. I was turn into a werewolf, unexplained by anyone. Like my friend, Fang the Reporter/Ex-Boxer, we both became the same thing due to Tyron's failure. I'm staying at his place for the month and sooner, I'll return with all my finished assignments. Thankfully, because of the news, Fang decided to take my homework to me without raising any alarm to others. They probably think I'm dead since I went that long to be missing. With that taken care of, I decided to train boxing with Fang and mixed it up with Karate that I learned when Lynn and I sparred once.

Fang: You owe kid! Big time!

Lincoln: I know that, so hey last mission, I got this for you. After thwarting another armed robbery, I got this at a local store. [Lincoln shows a bag with two bowls of convenient store rice meal with a piece of deep fried breaded chicken fillet and sauce]

Fang: Cool! Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Katsudon with rice. My favorite! Thanks Link!

Lincoln: Anyways, I'll be studying all the assignments and finishing them by a few hours.

Fang: Good. You need education. Remember, learning is half the battle.

Lincoln: Also if I ended up finishing early, can I use the old gym equipment to train for the spare time.

Fang: Sure! Just make sure that they're placed back after use. I may not need them that much but those have sentimental values. And I also train to defend myself and get strong. By the way, I'll soon have double jobs as a freelance/substitute investigator for the Tyron related cases. It means I'll get less time to Katherine, so make sure you keep her company when I'm out.

Lincoln: Does she know?

Fang: Yeah, she does. And she also know where you are. Not to worry, she can be trusted to keep a secret and she's been tailing the Loud family to get information of their current status. If ever they got caught, they'll be facing justice of their actions.

Lincoln: You guys did that for me? I'm grateful but I just wish their is a better way. I can always have them in probation and community service, just to prevent then getting in jail.

Fang: You still love them don't you? Well, it's only natural for families to be like that. Just make sure to correct them if they become a bunch of negative influences.

Lincoln: Yeah, I guess so. Also, every since Tyron's fall, there has been a huge rise on posters of missing people. One of which is my best friend's dance partner and current love interest. Her name is Chloe.

Fang: And that's going to be my first case. But for now, here's a thing: How about we go to the mall after your studies and training?

Lincoln: Good idea, That could be a good stress relief.