Resolution and Absolution

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 4 (Resolution and Absolution)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

As the afternoon continues, Two mercenaries had reached NY Airport and decided to stay in a hotel for the current day. There they will refresh from their travels before continuing for tomorrow.

Daughter: Ah, finally made it. Tomorrow will be the day we get to see Yugo. Right dad!?

Dad: You missed him, but I thought you moved on?

Daughter: Dad! Geez, you make it sound like it's my fault we got split.

Dad: Hahaha, It might sound like it. But it's only because you were to rough on him.

Daughter: Not my prob why he's a wuss. Plus, I though he got a new girlfriend already.

Dad: So it seemed. Yugo has grown so much and I wonder how is he.

Daughter: So, what's the plan?

Dad: We visit Royal Woods but we aren't going to Yugo's first. We will go to the sights and see if there are anything we can find to help us. Plus, reports from Menagerie that there are still missing people and experiments that could be dangerous. We must first prioritize that. Yugo can wait, Michigan isn't that far-off.

-Back to the Loud residence, Royal Woods Michigan-

Lynn Sr: So the Night of Tyron made my son into some killing freak of nature.

Yugo: More or less, the radiation caused a mutation in his body and turned us into werewolves. The reason he didn't return to you guys is probably obvious but it will his place to explain.

Rita: So Mr. Hugo...

Yugo: It's Yugo, ma'am. Oogami Yugo, but call me Fang since it's my reporter's name.

Rita: Fang, you say you've been with my son even during the night of the incident. Does that mean that we went there with you during that night? Did you let him come or did he come by himself.

Yugo: It was his choice, but the fellow reporters and friends supervised his actions to make sure he's safe. Still, he could have died from there so I bear responsible for that.

Rita: It's alright, at least he wasn't forced into something. Right now, we can only wish on a way to reverse this. After seeing him in such... bloodlust, I'm afraid my son would succumb to it and become a monster forever.

Yugo: Oh, it only becomes like that when we are getting emotionally unstable or during the full moon. If we are in such condition, we go full feral... and hungry. Really hungry. Other than that, we are still in full control of our transformation. When Lincoln saw that you're in danger, he couldn't bear it so he let his emotions flood his mind.

Lynn Sr: Still doesn't make me feel any better. I dragged him into this, now I'm paying for it.

Yugo: My friend is trying to find a way to reverse this. If not, then at least not let this happen again. I can assure you that your son is in good hands. Questions?